User Reviews for Passion flower

Passion flower has an average rating of 8.0 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings on Drugs.com. 67% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Herbal Supplementation

Kayla84 · Taken for 1 to 6 months · September 30, 2019

For Herbal Supplementation "I take a tincture of Passionflower made by Nova Scotia Organics. I decided to try it since I deal with anxiety and Agoraphobia. I would go as far as comparing it to A milder form of Ativan. I have felt relief after taking it during a panic attack! Please give it a try if you suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. I used to drink heavily to keep my anxiety at bay and almost died from alcohol poisoning. Passionflower tincture has changed my life. As well as prayer."

nickcmorgan · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · April 11, 2020

For Herbal Supplementation "Just finished seven months using passion flower twice a day for fatigue and insomnia. VERY good supplement--the best one I've ever been on. Helped to unwind nightly for sleep and was a great waker-up in the morning. Was safe for myself because it was not combined with a sedative or hypnotic (as most websites warn about). I'd recommend this for anyone in need of sleep or for relaxed or good feelings. Is safe and was the best natural remedy classified as supplemental anti-convulsant that is on the market today. I enjoyed it and may try it again next year!"

Canamla · Taken for less than 1 month · December 19, 2016

For Herbal Supplementation "Hypertensive crisis experienced when taken two hours before taking a hydrolyzed milk protein pill. Presumably, the passionflower extract had interacted with the milk protein in a manner like that of an MAOI. Was very frightening and vomiting helped relieve the severity in this instance. Otherwise, the extract is rather calming and pleasant. Suggest to treat as any other MAOI and to not combine with other components known to increase the risk of bleeding. Possible interaction with cannabis, but uncertain if beneficial or detrimental."

Macky fern · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · May 14, 2016

For Herbal Supplementation "It helps me with my anxiety. An my insomnia. Also. Helps me with my agitation also haven't had to use my inhaler in so long"

redens11 · Taken for 2 to 5 years · March 14, 2013

"This really help with migraines, and over time reduced the frequency of the migraines. Passion Flower also help ease the shakes from a hereditary nervous disorder."

Cali · Taken for less than 1 month · March 3, 2020

For Herbal Supplementation "Great for: Anxiety and Insomnia. Works as well as benzos. Side effect: Made me hyper and nauseous the next day. Unfortunately, I am unable to take it. Will stick to Valerian root."

Irishdaddy · July 2, 2017

For Herbal Supplementation "Taking xanax for anxiety but want to go better route"

More about passion flower