User Reviews for Ethinyl estradiol / folic acid / levonorgestrel

Also known as: FaLessa Kit

Learn more about Ethinyl estradiol/folic acid/levonorgestrel.

Birth Control 5 reviews 292 medications

Summary of Ethinyl estradiol/folic acid/levonorgestrel reviews 5 reviews 6.0

Reviews for Ethinyl estradiol/folic acid/levonorgestrel

For Birth Control: "Emotional during the last week, for the rest, skin and hair looked great"

Girly girly girl October 11, 2015

For Birth Control: "This was my first birth control I started using and besides feeling some nausea in the beginning stages, I didn't have major negative effects. The nausea disappeared after the second pack (month and a half). My breasts did grow in size after taking this birth control. I was already a D when I started using this and I can't fit in my old bras anymore without spilling out. My sex drive increased dramatically, which isn't a bad thing. In all, this birth control does what it's meant to do with little negative side effects. I had good skin before taking this and continued to have good skin. I have no complaints about this birth control, but everyone does have a different reaction to things."

Anonymous July 28, 2015

For Birth Control: "After about 3 weeks of being on this I had the worst break out I've ever experienced in my life and I had very mild acne prior to taking this. Maybe one big one in the T-zone before my period but this caused me to break out all over my face and back. I'm talking under the skin big red pimples all over! I was literally mortified, I looked like a monster. It also caused my bra size to increase from a B cup to a full D, I also gained 20 pounds, I went from 115 to 135 but it all went to my boobs and my booty lol so I was happy about that but the fact that it made me break out really made hate this birth control. Also, my breasts decreased back to a B cup after 3 months booooo!!"

Susan Q July 27, 2015

For Birth Control: "This pill was great for my skin and for birth control, but it absolutely destroyed my sex drive. I also gained about 5 lbs. I am very sensitive to hormones. In addition to killing my sex drive, it also made me extremely emotional and moody. I stopped after three months of taking it. I just couldn't stand the headaches and the adjustment period. I opted to stop taking the pill and use the calendar method. My periods returned to normal after about 5 months. I am now using the Paragard since I am in a long term relationship. Honestly. I would rather deal with hormonal acne and be myself than have perfect skin and be someone who I am not. Again, this pill may work for some, but unfortunately for me it did not."

darlingvikki (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 30, 2015

For Birth Control: "There are few good things with this birth control and a few bad. 1. My adult acne has cleared up. 2. Makes me want to eat EVERYTHING a week or 2 after my period. So you gain weight. 3. Makes me really angry, really quick."

BrandiKiya March 25, 2015

More about ethinyl estradiol/folic acid/levonorgestrel