User Reviews for Carbinoxamine / pseudoephedrine
Also known as: Andec, Andec-TR, Andehist, Biohist LA, Carbic-D, Carbiset, Carbodec, Carboxine 12D, Carboxine-D, Carboxine-PSE, Cardec-S, Coldec, Coldec D, Coldec-TR, Cordron-12 D, ...show all 32 brand names
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Carbinoxamine/pseudoephedrine.
Reviews for Carbinoxamine/pseudoephedrine
No reviews have yet been submitted. Be the first to review this drug.
More about carbinoxamine/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Carbinoxamine/pseudoephedrine controlled-release tablets
- Carbinoxamine/pseudoephedrine drops
- Carbinoxamine/pseudoephedrine liquid
- Carbinoxamine/pseudoephedrine suspension