User Reviews for Barley grass

Learn more about Barley grass.

Herbal Supplementation 2 reviews 19 medications

5.5
Summary of Barley grass reviews 2 reviews 5.5

Reviews for Barley grass

For Herbal Supplementation: "I came across barley grass juice (N.B. not barley but the grass... big difference) by accident in a seed butter and worked out it was this that was making me feel good and giving me wonderful nights sleep for the first time in 15 years. So I bought a BGJP supplement to experiment with and sure enough had the same result. I've tried 2 brands that both had the same effect and one brand that tasted different (somehow like the grain and not very pleasant, unlike the other two brands) and had no effect. A case of caveat emptor.. even though all 3 brands were organic. The mineral content of the soil is important as well as the processing method... keeping the enzymes intact etc. I would not be without my BGJP now.. my breakfast green drink."

Loft (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 30, 2016

For Herbal Supplementation: "If I eat even a tiny trace of barley, my throat swells up and I can't breathe. Wheat, rye, barley, oats and cow's milk make me very ill but barley is the worst."

pixiechild257 August 31, 2015