Zingiber use while Breastfeeding
Important: Zingiber is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Zingiber:
- folic acid (lactation information not available)
- pyridoxine (lactation information not available)
- calcium (lactation information not available)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about calcium/folic acid/ginger/pyridoxine
- Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations