Xylocaine HCl with Epinephrine use while Breastfeeding
Important: Xylocaine HCl with Epinephrine is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Xylocaine HCl with Epinephrine:
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about epinephrine/lidocaine
- Epinephrine/lidocaine Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: local injectable anesthetics
- Lidocaine and Epinephrine Injection (FDA)
- Xylocaine MPF (FDA)
- Lidocaine and Epinephrine (Wolters Kluwer)