Soothee Patch use while Breastfeeding
Important: Soothee Patch is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Soothee Patch:
- capsaicin (lactation information not available)
- menthol (lactation information not available)
- methyl salicylate (lactation information not available)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about capsaicin/lidocaine/menthol/methyl salicylate topical
- Capsaicin/lidocaine/menthol/methyl salicylate topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics