Scalacort DK use while Breastfeeding
Important: Scalacort DK is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Scalacort DK:
- salicylic acid (lactation information not available)
- sulfur (lactation information not available)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about hydrocortisone/salicylic acid/sulfur topical
- Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical steroids
- Hydrocortisone, salicylic acid, and sulfur topical
- Salicylic Acid and Sulfur Shampoo with Hydrocortisone Lotion Kit