Picot Plus use while Breastfeeding
Important: Picot Plus is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Picot Plus:
- citric acid (lactation information not available)
- sodium bicarbonate (lactation information not available)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about aspirin/citric acid/sodium bicarbonate
- Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: salicylates
- Aspirin, Citric Acid, and Sodium Bicarbonate
- Aspirin, sodium bicarbonate, and citric acid (Advanced Reading)