Watson 667 (Divalproex sodium delayed release 500 mg)
Pill imprint Watson 667 has been identified as Divalproex sodium delayed release 500 mg.
Divalproex sodium is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; migraine prevention; mania; epilepsy; hyperekplexia (and more), and belongs to the drug class fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants. When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. When treating migraine: Not for use in pregnancy. Divalproex sodium 500 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for Watson 667 (Divalproex sodium delayed release 500 mg)
- 500 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk - When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder
X - Not for use in pregnancy - When treating migraine
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- candelilla wax
silicon dioxide colloidal
FD&C Red No. 40
hypromellose 2910 (15 mPa.s)
More about divalproex sodium
- Divalproex delayed-release tablets
- Divalproex extended-release tablets
- Divalproex sprinkle capsules
- Divalproex sodium
- Divalproex sodium (Advanced Reading)