OS 301 (Venlafaxine 37.5 mg)
Pill imprint OS 301 has been identified as Venlafaxine hydrochloride extended release 37.5 mg.
Venlafaxine is used in the treatment of depression; anxiety and stress; anxiety; fibromyalgia; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Venlafaxine 37.5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for OS 301 (Venlafaxine 37.5 mg)
- 37.5 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Upstate Pharma LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|00131-3265||Schwarz Pharma Inc|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about venlafaxine
- Venlafaxine extended-release capsules
- Venlafaxine extended-release tablets
- Venlafaxine (Advanced Reading)