M159 M159 (Didanosine delayed release 125 mg)
Pill imprint M159 M159 has been identified as Didanosine delayed release 125 mg.
Didanosine is used in the treatment of hiv infection; nonoccupational exposure and belongs to the drug class nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs). There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Didanosine 125 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M159 M159 (Didanosine delayed release 125 mg)
- 125 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs)
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ferrosoferric oxide
methacrylic acid - methyl methacrylate copolymer (1:1)
ferric oxide red
trisodium citrate dihydrate
sodium lauryl sulfate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
ferric oxide yellow
More about didanosine
- Didanosine chewable/dispersible buffered tablets
- Didanosine delayed-release enteric-coated capsules
- Didanosine powder pack
- Didanosine solution
- Didanosine (Advanced Reading)