L358 (Chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hydrochloride 4 mg / 10 mg)
Pill imprint L358 has been identified as Chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hydrochloride 4 mg / 10 mg.
Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; hay fever and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine 4 mg / 10 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for L358 (Chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hydrochloride 4 mg / 10 mg)
- 4 mg / 10 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- American Sales Company
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- carnauba wax
calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
More about chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine chewable tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine controlled-release tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine elixir
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine suspension
- More (2) »
- Phenylephrine and Chlorpheniramine Tablets (FDA)
- Phenylephrine Tannate/Chlorpheniramine Tannate (Wolters Kluwer)
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...