L358 (Chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hydrochloride 4 mg / 10 mg)
Pill imprint L358 has been identified as Chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hydrochloride 4 mg / 10 mg.
Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of hay fever; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine 4 mg / 10 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for L358
- 4 mg / 10 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- American Sales Company
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- carnauba wax
calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
More about chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine chewable tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine controlled-release tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine elixir
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine suspension
- More (2) »
- Phenylephrine and Chlorpheniramine Tablets (FDA)
- Phenylephrine Tannate/Chlorpheniramine Tannate (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.