L358 (Chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hydrochloride 4 mg / 10 mg)
Pill imprint L358 has been identified as Chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hydrochloride 4 mg / 10 mg.
Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine 4 mg / 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 4 mg / 10 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
More about chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine chewable tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine controlled-release tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine elixir
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine suspension
- More (2) »
- Other brands: Rondec, Sudafed PE Sinus & Allergy, Allerest PE, Actifed Cold and Allergy, More (11) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.