User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine

Also known as: AccuHist Drops, Acta-Tabs PE, Actifed Cold and Allergy, Allan Tannate Pediatric, Allerest PE, AlleRx, BP Allergy JR, C Phen, C Phen Drops, Cardec, Cardec Drops, Ceron, Ceron Drops, Chlor-Mes Jr, ChlorTan D, CP Dec, CP Dec Drops, Dallergy Drops, Dallergy JR, Dec-Chlorphen, Dec-Chlorphen Drops, Ed A-Hist, Ed A-Hist LA, Ed ChlorPed D, Histadec, Histatab Plus, Lohist, Nasohist Pediatric, NoHist, NoHist LQ, Novahistine, Novahistine Elixir, Nuhist, Ny-Tannic, P-Tann D, PD-Hist D, PD-Hist D Drops, PediaTan D, Phenchlor Tannate Pediatric, Phenylhistine, R-Tanna, Relera, Rhinatate-NF, Ricobid NR, Rinate Pediatric, Rondec, Rondex, Rondex Drops, Ry-Tann, Rynatan, Rynatan Pediatric, Sildec-PE, Sildec-PE Drops, Sinus & Allergy PE, Sonahist, Sudafed PE Sinus & Allergy, Suphedrine PE Sinus & Allergy, Tanahist-D, Tannate Pediatric, Triaminic Cold & Allergy, Trigofen Drops

Learn more about Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine.

Hay Fever 4 reviews 860 medications

Cold Symptoms 5 reviews 831 medications

8.3
Summary of Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine reviews 9 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine

Review by Allergies all the time (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

R-Tanna (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Hay Fever: There are times my allergies cause a dizzy / full feeling (even though I may not be nasally congested)- R-Tanna was the ONLY medication that would alleviate those symptoms. I too have heard they are no longer producing this product and can no longer refill it.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 29, 2013 12:03 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: My son used Rynatan for nasal congestion due to allergies and it's awesome.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 19, 2012 8:56 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Hay Fever: I have severe nasal congestion my entire life. Have tried every nasal spray pill or drop on the market. This works better than any of them.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 5, 2011 6:49 PM
Review by esemom: User Rating:

R-Tanna (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Hay Fever: Most effective and longest lasting medication on my son's symptoms. I was also informed by the pharmacist that It was no longer available. No explanation available either. I'm curious as to why manufacturing has ceased.

November 10, 2011 7:26 AM
Review by netmouse: User Rating:

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: The best medicine for colds. Cleared immediately my sinuses and prevented my sinuses from clogging and getting infections that I was prone to. Works fast, helps me sleep quickly and soundly at night.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 2, 2011 1:49 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

R-Tanna (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: Love this medication - however - it's being pulled from the market. When I filled a prescription yesterday, my pharmacist informed me I would not be able to get it anymore.

September 22, 2011 1:31 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: The best cold medicine I have ever taken.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 25, 2011 6:15 PM
Review by hmedic: User Rating:

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: I have used Rynatan for the past several days and found that it has lessoned in severity and times per day of my cluster headaches. So far, no side effects.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 16, 2009 5:05 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

AlleRx (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Hay Fever: Works great and doesn't make me sleepy

April 10, 2008 8:43 AM

Severe allergies and anaphylaxis: Learn how epinephrine can save a life. Watch Video