User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine

Also known as: AccuHist Drops, Acta-Tabs PE, Actifed Cold and Allergy, Allan Tannate Pediatric, Allerest PE, AlleRx, BP Allergy JR, C Phen, C Phen Drops, Cardec, Cardec Drops, Ceron, Ceron Drops, Chlor-Mes Jr, ChlorTan D, ...show all 61 brand names

Learn more about Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine.

Hay Fever 4 reviews 873 medications

Cold Symptoms 5 reviews 841 medications

8.3
Summary of Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine reviews 9 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine

Review by Allergies all the time (taken for 2 to 5 years):

R-Tanna (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Hay Fever: There are times my allergies cause a dizzy / full feeling (even though I may not be nasally congested)- R-Tanna was the ONLY medication that would alleviate those symptoms. I too have heard they are no longer producing this product and can no longer refill it.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 29, 2013 12:03 AM

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: My son used Rynatan for nasal congestion due to allergies and it's awesome.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 19, 2012 8:56 PM

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Hay Fever: I have severe nasal congestion my entire life. Have tried every nasal spray pill or drop on the market. This works better than any of them.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 5, 2011 6:49 PM

Review by esemom:

R-Tanna (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Hay Fever: Most effective and longest lasting medication on my son's symptoms. I was also informed by the pharmacist that It was no longer available. No explanation available either. I'm curious as to why manufacturing has ceased.

November 10, 2011 7:26 AM

Review by netmouse:

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: The best medicine for colds. Cleared immediately my sinuses and prevented my sinuses from clogging and getting infections that I was prone to. Works fast, helps me sleep quickly and soundly at night.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 2, 2011 1:49 PM

R-Tanna (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: Love this medication - however - it's being pulled from the market. When I filled a prescription yesterday, my pharmacist informed me I would not be able to get it anymore.

September 22, 2011 1:31 PM

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: The best cold medicine I have ever taken.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 25, 2011 6:15 PM

Review by hmedic:

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: I have used Rynatan for the past several days and found that it has lessoned in severity and times per day of my cluster headaches. So far, no side effects.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 16, 2009 5:05 PM

AlleRx (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Hay Fever: Works great and doesn't make me sleepy

April 10, 2008 8:43 AM