44 462 (Sinus allergy chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg)
Pill imprint 44 462 has been identified as Sinus allergy chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg.
Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; allergic rhinitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine chewable tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine controlled-release tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine elixir
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine suspension
- More (2) »
- Other brands: Ed A-Hist, Sudafed PE Sinus & Allergy, Actifed Cold and Allergy, Sonahist, More (47) »
- Phenylephrine and Chlorpheniramine Tablets (FDA)
- Phenylephrine Tannate/Chlorpheniramine Tannate (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.