44 462 (Sinus & allergy chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg)
Pill imprint 44 462 has been identified as Sinus & allergy chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg.
Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; hay fever and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 44 462 (Sinus & allergy chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg)
More about chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine chewable tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine controlled-release tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine elixir
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine suspension
- More (2) »
- Phenylephrine and Chlorpheniramine Tablets (FDA)
- Phenylephrine Tannate/Chlorpheniramine Tannate (Wolters Kluwer)
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...