GG 904 (Diclofenac sodium extended-release 100 mg)
Pill imprint GG 904 has been identified as Diclofenac sodium extended-release 100 mg.
Diclofenac is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; ankylosing spondylitis; frozen shoulder; muscle pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Diclofenac 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for GG 904 (Diclofenac sodium extended-release 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- cetyl alcohol
hydroxypropyl cellulose (type h)
ferric oxide red
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54868-5011||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
|66267-0709||Nucare Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about diclofenac
- Diclofenac enteric-coated tablets
- Diclofenac extended-release tablets
- Diclofenac immediate-release tablets
- Diclofenac potassium powder packets
- Diclofenac (Advanced Reading)