G 3740 (Medroxyprogesterone 2.5 mg)
Pill imprint G 3740 has been identified as Medroxyprogesterone acetate 2.5 mg.
Medroxyprogesterone is used in the treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding; amenorrhea; birth control; endometrial hyperplasia, prophylaxis; endometriosis (and more), and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, hormones/antineoplastics, progestins. Not for use in pregnancy. Medroxyprogesterone 2.5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for G 3740 (Medroxyprogesterone 2.5 mg)
- 2.5 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Greenstone Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium stearate
FD&C Yellow No. 6
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54569-3806||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about medroxyprogesterone
- Medroxyprogesterone injectable suspension
- Medroxyprogesterone injectable suspension (subcutaneous)
- Medroxyprogesterone injectable
- Medroxyprogesterone Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)