E 89 (Venlafaxine hydrochloride extended release 150 mg)
Pill imprint E 89 has been identified as Venlafaxine hydrochloride extended release 150 mg.
Venlafaxine is used in the treatment of depression; anxiety and stress; anxiety; fibromyalgia; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Venlafaxine 150 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for E 89 (Venlafaxine hydrochloride extended release 150 mg)
- 150 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ethylcellulose (20 mPa.s)
hypromellose 2910 (5 mPa.s)
ferric oxide red
sodium lauryl sulfate
More about venlafaxine
- Venlafaxine extended-release capsules
- Venlafaxine extended-release tablets
- Venlafaxine (Advanced Reading)