cor 136 (Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 30 mg)
Pill imprint cor 136 has been identified as Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 30 mg.
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; fatigue and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 30 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.
See also related documents.
Images for cor 136 (Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 30 mg)
- 30 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- CNS stimulants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Core Pharmaceuticals Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose monohydrate
D&C Red No. 27
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|63304-0911||Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about amphetamine/dextroamphetamine
- Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine extended-release capsules
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine (Advanced Reading)
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
- Amphetamine Sulfate (AHFS Monograph)
- Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Amphetamine Sulfate ER Capsules (FDA)