CALTRATE D4 600 (Caltrate 600+D 600 mg / 400 IU)
Generic Name: calcium/vitamin d
Pill imprint CALTRATE D4 600 has been identified as Caltrate 600+D 600 mg / 400 IU.
Caltrate 600+D is used in the treatment of osteoporosis; dietary supplementation and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Caltrate 600+D 600 mg / 400 IU is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for CALTRATE D4 600 (Caltrate 600+D 600 mg / 400 IU)
- Generic Name:
- calcium/vitamin d
- 600 mg / 400 IU
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
More about Caltrate 600+D (calcium / vitamin d)
- Other brands: Citracal + D, Oyster Shell Calcium with Vitamin D, Os-Cal 500 + D, Calcium 600 D, More (24) »