User Reviews for Prolia

6.6
Summary of Prolia reviews 3 reviews 6.6

Reviews for Prolia

Review by Grammytimes 2 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Osteoporosis: The side effects of the medicine made me to opt out of taking the 2nd injection. Severe bone pain in the legs, back and hip along with a bladder infection causing me to be on antibiotics for months left me feeling very poorly. I also experienced change in bowel habits as well as loss of appetite. Twenty eight pounds were lost very quickly.

168 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 26, 2013 6:45 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Osteoporosis: I can't tolerate orals. I like the convenience of twice a year with no side effects. My BMDs scores increased drastically.

178 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 22, 2012 6:38 AM

For Osteoporosis: I've been on Prolia for just over 1 year. Just had my 3rd shot. It is so much easier than taking pills which I did have problems with. I will get another bone scan this fall and will find out how I am doing on Prolia. I love that it is just every 6 months. Pretty much painless shot. No side effects at all.

245 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 30, 2012 10:46 PM