User Reviews for Raloxifene

Also known as: Evista

Learn more about Raloxifene.

Prevention of Osteoporosis 0 reviews 64 medications

Breast Cancer, Prevention 1 reviews 1 medications

8.3
Osteoporosis 2 reviews 186 medications

Summary of Raloxifene reviews 3 reviews 8.1

Reviews for Raloxifene

Evista (raloxifene) for Osteoporosis: "Very positive response. Side advantage breast cancer protection. Major problem "hot flashes". Self limiting problem side effect. No need for specific dosing instructions such as with biguanides."

thetruthhurts (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 27, 2013

Evista (raloxifene) for Osteoporosis: "Evista was prescribed by my doctor - was on my fourth pill and started experiencing vaginal burning and urinary incontinence. After an examination I was diagnosed with vaginitis and a bladder infection. Went off them immediately."

ProudMari September 2, 2011

Evista (raloxifene) for Breast Cancer, Prevention: "Had hot flashes for the first few months about an hour after I took it, I take it at night with my other medications. I found that I can not drink alcohol. I become very nauseated and throw up. Otherwise I have taken it for almost 3 years without any real problem."

shibumi0202 December 16, 2010