BVF 240 BVF 240 (Diltiazem CD 240 mg)
Pill imprint BVF 240 BVF 240 has been identified as Diltiazem hydrochloride extended-release (CD) 240 mg.
Diltiazem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; high blood pressure; supraventricular tachycardia; atrial flutter; raynaud's syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diltiazem 240 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for BVF 240 BVF 240 (Diltiazem CD 240 mg)
- 240 mg
- 23.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Green No. 3
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54569-4914||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
|23490-5450||Palmetto State Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|57866-6126||Direct Dispensing Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about diltiazem
- Diltiazem 12-hour sustained-release capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads tablets
- Diltiazem 24-hour sustained-release beads capsules
- More (4) »