APO 360 (Diltzac Diltazem HCl ER 360 mg)
Pill imprint APO 360 has been identified as Diltzac Diltazem HCl ER 360 mg.
Diltiazem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; high blood pressure; supraventricular tachycardia; atrial flutter; raynaud's syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diltiazem Diltazem HCl ER 360 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for APO 360 (Diltzac Diltazem HCl ER 360 mg)
- Diltazem HCl ER 360 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Apotex Corp.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- carboxymethylcellulose sodium
ethyl acrylate - methyl methacrylate copolymer
methylcellulose (15 mPa.s)
FD&C Green No. 3
More about diltiazem
- Diltiazem 12-hour sustained-release capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads tablets
- Diltiazem 24-hour sustained-release beads capsules
- More (4) »