APO 015 (Dilt-XR diltiazem extended-release 180 mg)
Pill imprint APO 015 has been identified as Dilt-XR diltiazem extended-release 180 mg.
Diltiazem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; high blood pressure; supraventricular tachycardia; atrial flutter; raynaud's syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diltiazem diltiazem extended-release 180 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for APO 015 (Dilt-XR diltiazem extended-release 180 mg)
- diltiazem extended-release 180 mg
- Orange & White
- 22.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Apotex Corp.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|55887-0920||Diversified Healthcare Services Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about diltiazem
- Diltiazem 12-hour sustained-release capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads tablets
- Diltiazem 24-hour sustained-release beads capsules
- More (4) »