93 536 (Naproxen 275 mg)
Pill imprint 93 536 has been identified as Naproxen sodium 275 mg.
Naproxen is used in the treatment of back pain; osteoarthritis; headache; ankylosing spondylitis; bursitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Naproxen 275 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 93 536 (Naproxen 275 mg)
- 275 mg
- 15.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
polyethylene glycol 8000
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54569-3761||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
|23490-5972||Palmetto State Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about naproxen
- Naproxen enteric-coated tablets
- Naproxen suspension
- Naproxen sustained-release tablets
- Naproxen tablets and capsules
- Naproxen (Advanced Reading)