715 (Finasteride 5 mg)
Pill imprint 715 has been identified as Finasteride 5 mg.
Finasteride is used in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia; androgenetic alopecia and belongs to the drug class 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors. Not for use in pregnancy. Finasteride 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 715 (Finasteride 5 mg)
- 5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.