b 777 1 5 (Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 15 mg)
Pill imprint b 777 1 5 has been identified as Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 15 mg.
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; fatigue and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 15 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 15 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
FD&C Yellow No. 6
More about amphetamine/dextroamphetamine
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine extended-release capsules
- Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine extended-release capsules
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine (Advanced Reading)
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
- Amphetamine Sulfate (AHFS Monograph)
- Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Amphetamine Sulfate ER Capsules (FDA)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.