677 677 (Diltiazem hydrochloride extended-release (CD) 240 mg)
Pill imprint 677 677 has been identified as Diltiazem hydrochloride extended-release (CD) 240 mg.
Diltiazem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; high blood pressure; atrial flutter; supraventricular tachycardia; raynaud's syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diltiazem 240 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 677 677
- 240 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- hypromellose 2910 (5 mPa.s)
ethylcellulose (20 mPa.s)
ammonio methacrylate copolymer type B
sodium lauryl sulfate
FD&C Blue No. 1
More about diltiazem
- Diltiazem 12-hour sustained-release capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads tablets
- Diltiazem 24-hour sustained-release beads capsules
- More (4) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.