10 31 25 (Topiramate 25 mg)
Pill imprint 10 31 25 has been identified as Topiramate 25 mg.
Topiramate is used in the treatment of obesity; bipolar disorder; migraine prevention; fibromyalgia; seizure prevention (and more), and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Topiramate 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 10 31 25 (Topiramate 25 mg)
- 25 mg
- 5.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
polyethylene glycol 400
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|16590-0824||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
|43063-0094||PDRX Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|68387-0558||Keltman Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about topiramate
- Topiramate extended-release capsules
- Topiramate sprinkle capsules
- Topiramate (Advanced Reading)