10/325 M523 (Acetaminophen and Oxycodone 325 mg / 10 mg)
Pill imprint 10/325 M523 has been identified as Acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg.
Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/oxycodone 325 mg / 10 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.
See also related documents.
Images for 10/325 M523 (Acetaminophen and Oxycodone 325 mg / 10 mg)
- 325 mg / 10 mg
- 16.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|55887-0129||Diversified Healthcare Services Inc (repackager)|
|10544-0384||Blenheim Pharmacal Inc (repackager)|
|68071-0344||Nucare Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/oxycodone
- Acetaminophen/oxycodone Solution
- Oxycodone/acetaminophen solution
- Acetaminophen and oxycodone
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)