User Reviews for Trelstar LA

Learn more about Trelstar LA.

Reviews for Trelstar LA to treat Prostate Cancer

Review by Leemo:

To date I have had 2 injections of Trelstar LA. Each injection lasts 3 months. I have not had any other type of medication like this so I cannot compare it with others. At first the hot flashes were so severe that I became dizzy and had some nausea. These effects became more tolerable over time and I no longer have such severe reactions. I have hot flashes every day and during the night. I believe the hot flashes are worse at night. I have trouble getting to sleep sometimes because I am sweating one minute and cold the next. I sometimes wake in the night covered in sweat and the pillow and sheets are wet. I have experienced weight gain and some enlargement of my breasts. There has been a change in my personality and moods.

July 20, 2009 3:08 PM