User Reviews for Kenalog

Learn more about Kenalog.

Reviews for Kenalog to treat Atopic Dermatitis

Review by ambernic1982 (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

This injection is amazing for major flare-ups that are not controllable by atopic creme. I had a shot a year ago and it cleared up my skin completely within 4 days. I stayed clear for a year exactly before my next flare-up and I went back for this same injection. Highly recommend for relief and the embarrassment of the flare-ups.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 25, 2012 3:26 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I got this shot after my hands turned unrecognizable from pain and eczema. I struggle with this all the time in every season. I could not believe how much Kenalog helped me. It erased all signs of eczema in a little over a week. I went back to the doctor just to THANK her for this. I would give it a 10 but its not perfect. It began to come back (though not nearly as severe) about six weeks later. It will definitely get you over the uncontrollable outbreaks.

October 31, 2011 2:52 PM