User Reviews for Testosterone

Also known as: Andro LA 200, Andro-Cyp 100, Andro-Cyp 200, Androderm, AndroGel, AndroGel 1.25 g Packets, AndroGel 2.5 g Packets, Aveed, Axiron, Bio-T-Gel, Delatest, Delatestryl, Depandro 100, Depo-Testosterone, Depotest, ...show all 36 brand names

Learn more about Testosterone.

Delayed Puberty, Male 0 reviews 32 medications

Klinefelter Syndrome 0 reviews 0 medications Not rated - Be the first
Postpartum Breast Pain 0 reviews 29 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Testosterone reviews 324 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Testosterone

Axiron (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "I started 60 mg of Axiron on 30 Oct it is now 12 Nov. I feel like a gladiator, a warrior. I'm 48 this month, Blk Man, I weigh in at 264 lbs, 5-10, yes that's big but I have lots of muscle mass on me as well as fat. I checked my blood level before I started it was at 175. I never would had thought my Tlevel was low because I've always been a beast in the sack, but I did have the other symptoms. I go to the gym 3 to 4 times a week now and lift moderately. My body swells up like I was 20 again. My mind is a lot sharper than without Axiron and the sex life? Let just say I have to chase the wife down and still have mega energy. Only about 14 days in and I can see outlines of what's about to happen in my body. WOW! I am satisfied totally."

Richie Gee November 12, 2013

Axiron (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "I just want to see if anyone has had this experience. My husband started axiron 4 weeks ago and the day he started it, miraculously his personality changed. He has got an extremely low sex drive, with a T level on the lowest side of normal levels but the main reason he started axiron woz due to his irritable, moody, crabby personality. Thing is , he bought a new car around the same time so it is possibly a combination of things as to why his mood is not so crappy. I actually like spending time with him now and I guess I shouldn't worry as to why his persona has improved greatly but I'm just curious. He is 46."

Happy wife (taken for less than 1 month) November 8, 2013

Fortesta (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "Started taking Fortesta at 59 yrs. Low energy levels and the tests revealed a problem with T levels. Do have more energy. Do sometimes experience a shaky feeling during the day. Have reduced the amount to try to reduce the shaky part. Still a positive experience. I think you have to decide what levels to take based on your experience and not necessarily by the lab results. Glad to have this as an option. Some seem to think the higher the better, but I think the side effects of that mentality could be dangerous. I'm going to take the least amount that gives the desired results. And... increased libido is nice, but that wasn't the reason for the medication!"

Stay Active Man! (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 7, 2013

Axiron (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "Yoo, this stuff works! Been on it three days, and I really feel like my old Self. So far so good... I know my mood has improved, I'm confident the Ed will get better I'm sick of popping the magic blue pills.... Fortunately my insurance paid for the pump. Gl gents."

Jc2u2 November 1, 2013

Axiron (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "My wife is happy! I feel better; more energy, less brain fog, positive attitude, and I wake up on a kickstand again. No skin irritation. Deduct 1 star due to high expense. Testosterone cypionate is MUCH cheaper. This is a great delivery system, however, and excellent design. Total Test went from 383 to 901. Free T went from below range to 1/3 inside range. The conversion factors and different assays make it impossible to post here. May switch to cypionate and do IM injections myself to save money."

60mg/day: Easy to use, no sides, GREAT results October 29, 2013

Testim (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "I'm 51. My Testosterone level had dropped to about 150. I hadn't been to a doc in a few years and have been gaining weight and feeling more fatigued and less motivated. Doc offered Testim and others but said Testim seemed to absorb better than others. He mentioned the possible smell and stickiness, but I gave it a try. Today was my fourth day and it really seems to already be helping with fatigue and overall motivation. I'm going over to the gym and work out this morning and I'm going to get the house cleaned up too. Perhaps just psychological this early. Regardless, I feel MUCH better already. I really don't see the smell or sticky issues, seems about like hand sanitizer. Rub it in a minute or so, no smell or stickiness. Happy!"

J123 October 12, 2013

Axiron (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "I have been on Axiron for 1 month. Before this my T level was 172, now it's 490. During this time I was reading this forum. I read how guys felt incredible after 3 days. Well the discussion I had with my doctor today was this, WHY don%u2019t I feel any different, I go to the gym approx 3-4 times a week, and really give it when I'm there. I'm 180lbs, and my body size is slim and trim, but no muscle mass. I thought this would at least help me in the gym? The Doctor explain that in no way should I know any change until at least using this medicine for 3 months. As for muscle mass, this should take approximately a year after taking Axiron. Guess I'll just be patient."

SaltLife (taken for less than 1 month) October 7, 2013

Fortesta (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "Worked well and fast, easy to use, no stank, quick dry and GREAT price with discount card."

nalts (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 1, 2013

Axiron (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "I had ZERO libido, weakness, lack of enthusiasm, kind of "just existing joylessly". Tested very low to below normal Testosterone for a guy in his early 40's. After a few weeks on this, most of my symptoms are gone. Sadly, the libido has only improved a little bit. But my mood is improved & it seems like my brain works better. The most surprising effect has been a rapid increase in muscle mass and improved muscle tone. Just 30 minutes of push-ups and work with free weights a couple days a week has had amazing results. Exercise has never paid off like this. (Maybe I've been on the low end of testosterone all my life). My only worry now is what will happen if my body compensates for the Axiron and reduces its natural T production."

Any Nonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 30, 2013

Testim (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "Started using Testim but had ups and downs and stunk like bad perfume and was changed to Androgel. Like it's smell and dries really well but my level is going backwards again. Thinking about going back on Testim."

was tired September 20, 2013

Androderm (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "I'm 30 years old. I've been dealing with low Testosterone for over 3 years. I've found a doctor that has finally put me on this medication I been on it for four hours and cannot believe how I feel already. I have erectile dysfunction issues for the last year and it is working like it is brand-new again and it's only been four hours. So far amazing start."

Joepeterson September 19, 2013

Testim (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "Smells terrible and wife complains even 8-10 hours afterward"

MCSE September 16, 2013

AndroGel (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "I have been on Androgel for approximately 5 months. I was tested for low Testosterone after going around 10 years with low to no libido. I tested at 156 even though I get regular exercise. I am around 20 to 30 lbs over weight. My doctor initially put me on 2 packets of the stronger dosage and I noticed I was feeling stronger but still no libido. After 2 months got Testosterone tested again and it was a little over 200. Doctor put me on 3 pumps of the stronger gel and I have mixed results....erections almost to the point of annoyance (very rare before taking gel) when I am sleeping, but libido still not really there. I haven't seen any weight loss but I may have gained some muscle. My doc is going to test me again after 3 months on 3 pumps and will see what my level is."

So So Results (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 12, 2013

For Hypogonadism, Male: "Testosterone levels must have started dropping off 4 to 5 years ago at 42. Over time, lost interest in sex as the plumbing was not working as well as it should. Weight gain around abdominal area and slow loss of muscle mass I thought was natural aging process. Started to lose hair on legs and was always tired. Started Depotest 6 months ago at 200 every three weeks. Roller coaster effect after 3 months but felt great. Switched to 200 every two and had no ill effects. Oily skin on face and forehead was all. Dialed in at 100 per week and life is awesome. Caught it in time and doctor feels there is no permanent tissue damage. Nocturnal erections are back to above normal, sex drive is great and erections are fully functional. Testosterone levels from 187 to 700 range."

Just call me dad. September 9, 2013

Andro-Cyp 200 (testosterone) for : "I am a 65 year old male who was diagnosed with Low Testosterone. The reading was 146 when it was supposed to be between 400 to 600 for normal range. After 2 months of weekly injections my reading is now 450. I feel better than I have felt since I was in my 30's and my doctor says I may have had this problem for years. One side effect I have noticed is I am beginning to grow a nice stand of hair on my chest and belly which looks rather manly."

bhb September 5, 2013

AndroGel (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "I've been on Androgel for 6 weeks now and have experienced a remarkable turn around in my energy, stamina, body strength, muscle definition, clear mindedness, and mega-intensified libido. Now, I can't see myself getting along without it and don't plan to. Now I know what it feels like to get my life back again and would consider this medicine nothing less than a miracle."

Jim340 September 3, 2013

117 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Hypogonadism, Male: "Excellent! My total testosterone went from 295 to 856 in four months. I now workout and run regularly. I am 55 years old and feel like I did at 22 years old. My sex drive has gone through the roof and my wife says I am a "new "man."

superyun (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 3, 2013

Fortesta (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "I am a 67 year old male who has suffered from low testosterone for many years. I have been using Fortesta for 2 months, and have seen a remarkable increase in my sex drive, and sense of well being. My penis has increased in size when soft to double it's previous size. Fortesta is great."

Raybo1945 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 2, 2013

Axiron (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "Following a radical prostatectomy in 2006, I started using Axiron in April 2013. Within 3 days, immediate improvement in sexual performance to like prior to surgery condition. Sex went from once every 1-2 months to 2-3 times a week. My wife said "what's gotten into you"? Even on some occasions Erectile Dysfunction pills where not even needed. Lately it seems the effects have diminished for unknown reasons. I'm healthy, eat a good diet, I do a power walk 5 days a week (4 miles) and lift weights 3 days a week. I use 30 mg under each arm once a day. No irritation issues. I'm just hoping the feelings of when I first started the medication returns."

California Dreamin August 15, 2013

Axiron (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "I'm a 48 year old male my T-level was 188. I started on Axiron with one pump for two weeks. Then went to two pumps for three months. I had my T-level checked and now I'm at 398. I feel a lot better now. No more muscle fatigue and my libido is up. I have noticed some hair growing back in my bald spot. I will stay on Axiron for three more months and have my T-level checked again."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 13, 2013

Fortesta (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "I am 25 years old married and since my daughter was born 2 years ago I've slowly been feeling less like myself. Most recently I've been irritable, low sex drive with Erectile Dysfunction and more emotional about things that used to not bother me. So I went to my doctor and low and behold was diagnosed with low testosterone. He prescribed me Fortesta. To be honest I was pretty skeptical. I figured it would take a week or 2 to feel anything. But I was really surprised at how quick I felt a difference. Granted I'm only on day two but I can definitely feel a difference in my mood and my gym time was more fulfilling than usual. I haven't tested it out in the bedroom yet but my sex drive has also been better than usual. I'm really looking forward to the weeks to come."

yutyut03 (taken for less than 1 month) August 7, 2013

Fortesta (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "I m a 52 yo male. Have had bouts with ED for a while. 2 years ago my Dr put me on Androgel as my T Cell was around 130. This year my health plan stopped paying for Androgel and switched me to Fortesta. Initially I had very bad mood swings, but calmer now. I am on 6 pumps. My strength is up, so is my cardio. Fortesta does take longer to absorb than Androgel. So far my T Cells are up to 238."

woodworker52 August 7, 2013

For Hypogonadism, Male: "I am a 56 y/o male & I have been on Testosterone Cypionate 200 mg/week IM since 09/05 (~8yrs). I had the flu in 01/05 & it took over 2 weeks to recover. It usually took 3 days. Weeks after returning to work I still felt fatigued and weak. I had people on the phone thinking I was a woman, my wife noticed how my voice in the morning was not as deep & I stopped having morning erections. I went to an Internist in 07/05 because of the problems. He did blood work & my testosterone was 84ng/dl. My Luteinizing hormone was also severely depressed. He started me on 200mg Testosterone Cypionate every 7 days. Within 2 days I was starting to feel normal. It was amazing the difference the Testosterone made. I & my wife are both extremely happy with the result."

caglels (taken for 5 to 10 years) July 18, 2013

Testim (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "Testim was my first product for low testosterone, I found it quick to work, and it brought my very low levels to mid 400s. I found that my sexual desire was sometimes uncontrollable on this product as compared to Axiron which seems more steady. Also, the smell is musky and bothersome to me as I don't wear cologne. One side effect I had was quick hair loss. This leveled off after a while and it is a known side effect. I liked using the tubes, because I knew how much was going on my body and how much I had left. This is a positive."

Tubesnake (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 16, 2013

Axiron (testosterone) for Hypogonadism, Male: "I used Axiron for about a year and found it to be better than Testim, which I was on for two years prior. My testosterone levels reached 600 on Axiron and I had not been that close before. The product is easy to use and absorbs quickly into the skin. Moreover, it is without odor. The only problem I had with application was that at times spilled out of the applicator cup if I wasn't extra careful. I think if it was a little more like a gel, it would be easier to apply. I didn't like that I was unable to tell when I was running low. Also, the applicator and bottle are large and take up much more space than a few tubes of Testim when traveling. My overall sex drive was good and consistent. My insurance stopped covering and I'm newly on Androderm."

Tubesnake July 16, 2013