User Reviews for Zioptan

Learn more about Zioptan.

Glaucoma, Open Angle 3 reviews 27 medications

Glaucoma/Intraocular Hypertension 1 reviews 2 medications

Intraocular Hypertension 1 reviews 47 medications

Summary of Zioptan reviews 5 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Zioptan

For Intraocular Hypertension "After having tried four previous drops, my doctor gave me Zioptan and my pressures came down immediately. My eyes are extremely dry , so I also have to use liquid tears every two hours."

TNtraveler (taken for less than 1 month) March 10, 2014

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "I have been using Zioptan for a little over a year. I had developed allergies to the preservatives in my previous drops and Zioptan has been a wonderful change. My pressures are normal and the swelling, itching and peeling of my eyelids and the skin around my eyes has totally cleared up. "

northark January 25, 2014

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "With Zioptan my intra ocular pressure fell, in one month, from R15 L14, to R12, L11. My ophthalmologist is delighted. He says that, if this result holds, I will be his third patient to experience a dramatic drop. He says that some people -- with hopes that I am one -- seem predisposed by heredity to an excellent response to Zioptan. No side effects."

BrianMidwest (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 16, 2013

For Glaucoma, Open Angle "I had no side effects, but my pressure actually went up a few points. My eyelashes did not thicken but they grew longer."

campbell girl October 2, 2013

For Glaucoma/Intraocular Hypertension "The pressure in my left eye was 28, right eye 24, after 1 month on zioptan L21, R21. I get blurry vision, but it passes. But my insurance does not want to pay for this medicine."

tynisha June 16, 2013