User Reviews for Zioptan

Learn more about Zioptan.

Reviews for Zioptan to treat Glaucoma, Open Angle

"I have been using Zioptan for a little over a year. I had developed allergies to the preservatives in my previous drops and Zioptan has been a wonderful change. My pressures are normal and the swelling, itching and peeling of my eyelids and the skin around my eyes has totally cleared up. "

northark January 25, 2014

"With Zioptan my intra ocular pressure fell, in one month, from R15 L14, to R12, L11. My ophthalmologist is delighted. He says that, if this result holds, I will be his third patient to experience a dramatic drop. He says that some people -- with hopes that I am one -- seem predisposed by heredity to an excellent response to Zioptan. No side effects."

BrianMidwest (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 16, 2013

"I had no side effects, but my pressure actually went up a few points. My eyelashes did not thicken but they grew longer."

campbell girl October 2, 2013