Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Xyrem

Learn more about Xyrem.

Reviews for Xyrem to treat Cataplexy

I've been taking Xyrem for about 6 yrs at 4.5gms 2 x a night. My doctor said I had the worst case of Cataplexy he'd seen in his career! Xyrem with 40mgs of Desoxyn and 150mgs of Effexor during the day I have a life again! I still have to nap about midday and I still won't chance a comedy club (the Cataplexy still sneaks in once in a while) but I hope to some day. I found out the hard way to make sure you don't drink anything before taking because you will NOT wake up to pee until the dose wears off! A small price to pay when I consider what it was like before Xyrem.

January 26, 2012 1:17 PM

Review by bluhat:

I have had a great improvement in my mental function. I can now pay attention and follow along with what is going on around me. With a switch to Desoxyn as a daytime medication wow I feel like a normal person at least for me. Get a safe to keep it in as the ramification of having it stolen are great. And the paperwork long. The number of agency's involved boggled my mind.

November 5, 2011 6:25 AM