User Reviews for SAMe

Learn more about SAMe.

Osteoarthritis 1 reviews 363 medications

Reviews for SAMe

Review by Ukie:

For Osteoarthritis: I like SAMe it keeps my mood even and I have arthritis and anxiety. Have had pain remission ever since starting SAMe over 8 months ago. I take it with Super B Complex which is recommended to keep homocysteine levels even . It works great as a mood elevator. Love it

December 21, 2014 8:18 AM

I have found SAMe to be superb at relieving the symptoms of depression. I live with chronic severe pain and even though my pain medicines are very effective depression was a significant part of my life until I tried SAMe. I can't take any of the tricyclic medicines - severe adverse reactions to that whole family of antidepressants but SAMe works and has no side effects at all. I just feel like me again.

February 10, 2011 2:59 AM

More about SAMe (s-adenosylmethionine)