User Reviews for Milk thistle

Learn more about Milk thistle.

Herbal Supplementation 2 reviews 19 medications

Summary of Milk thistle reviews 2 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Milk thistle

For Herbal Supplementation: "I had a PSA reading of 4,847; after one month of starting Milk Thistle (500mg) 3X daily for a month; my liver count was normal, my kidney function was normal; and amazingly....my PSA dropped to 30. A year later, my PSA is still 30. Liver and kidney function is still normal ranges."

Farmer Lawrence (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 3, 2016

For Herbal Supplementation: "I took this for cirhosis. The milk thistle improved my enzyme levels on blood tests, but not by a huge degree. It seems to slow the progression of liver disease in many cases. It is no cure, but a helpful treatment, especially when combined with folic acid and NAC."

Tom Joad (taken for 5 to 10 years) September 16, 2015

For : "Blood sugars were running about 165 (controlled with diet and exercise), now average is 104. Stopped my cholesterol medication and now controlled with milk thistle. No side effects, was able to see results quickly."

neally May 13, 2008