User Reviews for Turmeric

Learn more about Turmeric.

Herbal Supplementation 2 reviews 14 medications

Summary of Turmeric reviews 2 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Turmeric

Review by ocj0511 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Herbal Supplementation: I first started using Turmeric about 6 months ago when I had a very bad flare-up of colitis. I was told to use the fresh root which I placed in my blender with a teaspoon of honey (about 2 small fresh roots will be will be enough for two servings, half cup liquid). The inflammation started disappearing and in no time there was no bleeding or mucous. You should take tumeric twice daily until symptoms clear up, then take intermittently. I stopped taking after a while and symptoms started even with meds, but I have now re-started it and feel a lot better. Tumeric is a Godsend.

February 14, 2013 4:03 PM

Review by onehoop (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Herbal Supplementation: I began using fresh Turmeric root for the first time directly after a traumatic injury to my elbow and shoulder. The pain was excruciating. I made a cup of tea consisting of a teaspoon of fresh ground Turmeric root, and a teaspoon of fresh ground Ginger root, sweetened to taste. The pain was gone within 15 minutes. I decided to incorporate the root into my diet, once a day for arthritic pain management. Some days, if I don't feel like having tea, so I just incorporate turmeric powder into food that I cook at the end of the cooking cycle. I am pain free, healthy and now sleep soundly. I am convinced that the root's immune system boosting properties is the secret.

October 5, 2012 10:36 AM

Review by hfo1930:

For : I have heard about turmeric on talk radio, they say it is the best for anything that ails you. I thought I would give it a try.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate