User Reviews for Turmeric

Learn more about Turmeric.

Herbal Supplementation 4 reviews 13 medications

9.5
Summary of Turmeric reviews 4 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Turmeric

For Herbal Supplementation: "I am a 63 year old female and I have had fibromyalgia for 27 years and just started to have arthritis in my knees with one knee needing to be replaced. A friend suggested trying tumeric for pain relief. Within 24 hours, my fibromalgia pain had vanished.....and I mean gone. All the pain I had left was from the one knee that will need replacement shortly and even that is greatly diminished. I am astonished. I take one 320 mg pill daily. Now I do notice that when I get to the time that I need to take a pill that the pain in the one knee will increase. However, I am taking it slow and do not plan to increase dosage yet. I also notice that my spring allergies are under control and nasal drip is gone."

Itchylady (taken for less than 1 month) May 7, 2015

For Herbal Supplementation: "I had take turmeric for my left ovary pain and its help my pain go away"

Uyeni October 23, 2014

For Herbal Supplementation: "I first started using Turmeric about 6 months ago when I had a very bad flare-up of colitis. I was told to use the fresh root which I placed in my blender with a teaspoon of honey (about 2 small fresh roots will be will be enough for two servings, half cup liquid). The inflammation started disappearing and in no time there was no bleeding or mucous. You should take tumeric twice daily until symptoms clear up, then take intermittently. I stopped taking after a while and symptoms started even with meds, but I have now re-started it and feel a lot better. Tumeric is a Godsend."

ocj0511 (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 14, 2013

For Herbal Supplementation: "I began using fresh Turmeric root for the first time directly after a traumatic injury to my elbow and shoulder. The pain was excruciating. I made a cup of tea consisting of a teaspoon of fresh ground Turmeric root, and a teaspoon of fresh ground Ginger root, sweetened to taste. The pain was gone within 15 minutes. I decided to incorporate the root into my diet, once a day for arthritic pain management. Some days, if I don't feel like having tea, so I just incorporate turmeric powder into food that I cook at the end of the cooking cycle. I am pain free, healthy and now sleep soundly. I am convinced that the root's immune system boosting properties is the secret."

onehoop (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 5, 2012

For : "I have heard about turmeric on talk radio, they say it is the best for anything that ails you. I thought I would give it a try."

hfo1930 January 12, 2010