User Reviews for Promethazine

Also known as: Adgan, Anergan 50, Antinaus 50, Phenadoz, Phenazine 50, Phenergan, Phenergan Fortis, Phenoject-50, Pro-Med, Promethegan, V-Gan-25, V-Gan-50

Learn more about Promethazine.

Promethazine review summary

7.6/10 Average Rating

Compare all 20 medications used in the treatment of Light Sedation.

Reviews for Promethazine to treat Light Sedation

Review by tashyxtash31:

Phenergan (promethazine): Beautiful sleep every night

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 25, 2014 9:20 AM

Review by Reservechic (taken for 10 years or more):

The phenergan shot works well at sedating me. The other forms that it comes in - such as pill, syrup, and suppository do not provide the same sedating effect for me.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 26, 2013 1:26 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month):

Phenergan (promethazine): I took the recommended dose and was extremely drowsy yet angry and restless. It was like I wanted to scream out of frustration but was too tired and edgy.

August 29, 2012 8:33 PM

Phenergan (promethazine): This is my magic pill. I suffer from vertigo, chronic spinal pain, sleeplessness, mild depression because of the spinal pain, and usually I get sick to my stomach with even one aspirin. I take 1/2 of one pill of this every night before bed and sleep like a baby and awake feeling rested, happy, and nausea-free. I hope the vertigo is gone too but haven't taken this long enough to know about that. I take small doses of everything because I feel the effects of any medicine very strongly. WHY hasn't a doctor offered this to me before?

August 31, 2011 6:57 PM

Phenergan (promethazine): This medication helps me sleep very soundly but I usually wake feeling quite groggy and often feeling a bit depressed.

January 31, 2010 11:57 PM

Review by nicksname:

Phenergan (promethazine): I suffered a reaction to this product. I bought it for help with sleeping and I was unable to sit or lie down for the restless nerve endings that lasted all night and most of the following day.

March 9, 2009 3:11 PM

Review by hearae:

Phenergan (promethazine): I sleep great with this medication.

June 23, 2008 8:05 PM