User Reviews for Promethazine

Also known as: Adgan, Anergan 50, Antinaus 50, Phenadoz, Phenazine 50, Phenergan, Phenergan Fortis, Phenoject-50, Pro-Med, Promethegan, V-Gan-25, V-Gan-50

Learn more about Promethazine.

Promethazine Review Summary

7.6/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 20 medications used in the treatment of Light Sedation.

Reviews for Promethazine to treat Light Sedation

Phenergan (promethazine): "Beautiful sleep every night"

tashyxtash31 October 25, 2014

"The phenergan shot works well at sedating me. The other forms that it comes in - such as pill, syrup, and suppository do not provide the same sedating effect for me."

Reservechic (taken for 10 years or more) October 26, 2013

Phenergan (promethazine): "I took the recommended dose and was extremely drowsy yet angry and restless. It was like I wanted to scream out of frustration but was too tired and edgy. "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 29, 2012

Phenergan (promethazine): "This is my magic pill. I suffer from vertigo, chronic spinal pain, sleeplessness, mild depression because of the spinal pain, and usually I get sick to my stomach with even one aspirin. I take 1/2 of one pill of this every night before bed and sleep like a baby and awake feeling rested, happy, and nausea-free. I hope the vertigo is gone too but haven't taken this long enough to know about that. I take small doses of everything because I feel the effects of any medicine very strongly. WHY hasn't a doctor offered this to me before?"

Anonymous August 31, 2011

Phenergan (promethazine): "This medication helps me sleep very soundly but I usually wake feeling quite groggy and often feeling a bit depressed. "

Anonymous January 31, 2010

Phenergan (promethazine): "I suffered a reaction to this product. I bought it for help with sleeping and I was unable to sit or lie down for the restless nerve endings that lasted all night and most of the following day."

nicksname March 9, 2009

Phenergan (promethazine): "I sleep great with this medication."

hearae June 23, 2008