User Reviews for Serax

Learn more about Serax.

Reviews for Serax to treat Alcohol Withdrawal

"I was prescribed 15mg Serax to take the edge of my anxiety while trying to stop drinking. I didn't have bad withdrawal (i.e. trembling, convulsions, etc) but I needed something to take the edge off. Serax was great for that. I knew when I took a dose around "happy hour" time that I couldn't drink because of the medication so I simply moved on with my life. It made me sleepy and I slept well and woke up with a great deal of energy. Then I read about the addictive aspect of Serax. My doctor said it was safe to use for 2-3 weeks but I was feeling addicted after five days and stopped. Given the choice of alcohol or Serax addiction I'd vote for Serax. My life was good using it."

jb10068 September 4, 2010

"This medicine worked well for my addiction to alcohol. Within a weeks time I was sober and feeling good and a detox facility was not needed. All from the comfort of my own home."

kbyd506 July 9, 2010