User Reviews for Serax

Learn more about Serax.

Reviews for Serax to treat Alcohol Withdrawal

Review by jb10068: User Rating:

I was prescribed 15mg Serax to take the edge of my anxiety while trying to stop drinking. I didn't have bad withdrawal (i.e. trembling, convulsions, etc) but I needed something to take the edge off. Serax was great for that. I knew when I took a dose around "happy hour" time that I couldn't drink because of the medication so I simply moved on with my life. It made me sleepy and I slept well and woke up with a great deal of energy. Then I read about the addictive aspect of Serax. My doctor said it was safe to use for 2-3 weeks but I was feeling addicted after five days and stopped. Given the choice of alcohol or Serax addiction I'd vote for Serax. My life was good using it.

September 4, 2010 9:25 PM
Review by kbyd506: User Rating:

This medicine worked well for my addiction to alcohol. Within a weeks time I was sober and feeling good and a detox facility was not needed. All from the comfort of my own home.

July 9, 2010 3:53 AM