Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Botox

Learn more about Botox.

Reviews for Botox to treat Hyperhidrosis

Review by Sweaty Susie:

I just got the botox done on my armpits as well as my palms. The hands hurt a lot more than the armpits but I%u2019m not seeing a difference. The sweat is still there and I still have to be cautious of the material I wear as well as the color. Also, I am still feeling a lot of pain in my hands and have muscle weakness.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 3, 2011 10:13 AM

This medication has saved my emotional distress caused by hyperhidrosis. I wish I had discovered this before doing the thoracic sympanthectomy (SP). That surgery was horrible, but the Botox takes away the sweating for up to 6 months. If you have had the surgery, be prepared that from the damage the surgery does, Botox results can last for up to 3 months, but for me never longer. Insurance can cover it though, and I have had it approved through BCBS.

July 1, 2008 12:46 AM