User Reviews for Botox

Learn more about Botox.

Reviews for Botox to treat Hyperhidrosis

"I just got the botox done on my armpits as well as my palms. The hands hurt a lot more than the armpits but I%u2019m not seeing a difference. The sweat is still there and I still have to be cautious of the material I wear as well as the color. Also, I am still feeling a lot of pain in my hands and have muscle weakness. "

Sweaty Susie October 3, 2011

"This medication has saved my emotional distress caused by hyperhidrosis. I wish I had discovered this before doing the thoracic sympanthectomy (SP). That surgery was horrible, but the Botox takes away the sweating for up to 6 months. If you have had the surgery, be prepared that from the damage the surgery does, Botox results can last for up to 3 months, but for me never longer. Insurance can cover it though, and I have had it approved through BCBS."

Anonymous July 1, 2008