User Reviews for Rectiv

6.5
Summary of Rectiv reviews 4 reviews 6.5

Reviews for Rectiv

Review by tnurse:

For Anal Fissure and Fistula: I'm on day 2 of this product and I "feel" a drastic difference. I am forever grateful to my doctor for prescribing this. 3 years ago I had the same issue and I suffered for 3 months with excruciating pain during my bowel movement to the point I added to my misery by holding it for up to a week at a time to suffer from as few painful bowel motions as possible all because I was to embarrassed to show this problem to my doctor. Never again and I really thank the pharmacist for the coupon to bring my cost down to 40 dollars. There is a mild side effect I didn't have a headache more so painless throbbing in my head for the first 1-2 after application. I was still able to function and get through my clinicals without feeling faint or ill.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 10, 2014 6:48 PM

Review by somebetter (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Anal Fissure and Fistula: Helped healing and did give me a headache but with repeated use the headaches went away soon. Overall Rectiv healed where nothing else helped, was worth the extra money.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 2, 2013 2:54 AM

Review by Rothchild:

For Anal Fissure and Fistula: I used this medication just twice and had a severe headache for 3 days.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 24, 2013 1:04 PM

Review by msd3788 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Anal Fissure and Fistula: This is my first day of use...2nd application. I already have some relief where I got none from lidocaine and diltiazem.

July 17, 2012 9:23 PM