User Reviews for Nitro-Bid

Learn more about Nitro-Bid.

Heart Attack 1 reviews 120 medications

High Blood Pressure 0 reviews 261 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Nitro-Bid reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Nitro-Bid

Review by for Pop:

For Heart Attack: My dad is in the last stages of congestive heart failure. This mainly means he still functions as much as he can but will continue to degrade. His heart seemed to hurt very consistently. His Dr. gave him Nitro-bid. He applied it as a cream to the chest area 1 or 2 times a day. After less than 2 months he was only using it as needed which was perhaps 1-2 times a month. A very good, fast acting addition to comfort care.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 26, 2013 4:05 PM

For Raynaud's Syndrome: My feet were constantly "freezing", even in the Summer! Once I talked to my Rheumatologist, he prescribed Nitro Bid twice daily, and I haven't had a problem since then with circulation to my feet.

September 29, 2010 9:14 AM

Review by vigra:

For Raynaud's Syndrome: I am 60 years old and have had Raynaud's Syndrome for 10 years. The first episode was when I was diagnosed, when I looked like I would lose a finger from severe frostbite. However a wonderful surgeon told me to try Nitro-Bid cream on that finger for 7 days, before resorting to removing the finger. It was miraculous as within those 7 days my skin started to renew itself and the sheer pain of it all was gone within 3 days. He saved my index finger on my left hand and I was extremely grateful.

January 18, 2009 12:51 AM