User Reviews for Nitro-Bid

Learn more about Nitro-Bid.

Heart Attack 1 reviews 118 medications

Raynaud's Syndrome 2 reviews 48 medications

Angina 0 reviews 123 medications Not rated - Be the first
Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis 0 reviews 129 medications Not rated - Be the first
Heart Failure 0 reviews 112 medications Not rated - Be the first
High Blood Pressure 0 reviews 217 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Nitro-Bid reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Nitro-Bid

For Heart Attack "My dad is in the last stages of congestive heart failure. This mainly means he still functions as much as he can but will continue to degrade. His heart seemed to hurt very consistently. His Dr. gave him Nitro-bid. He applied it as a cream to the chest area 1 or 2 times a day. After less than 2 months he was only using it as needed which was perhaps 1-2 times a month. A very good, fast acting addition to comfort care."

for Pop September 26, 2013

For Raynaud's Syndrome "My feet were constantly "freezing", even in the Summer! Once I talked to my Rheumatologist, he prescribed Nitro Bid twice daily, and I haven't had a problem since then with circulation to my feet."

Anonymous September 29, 2010

For Raynaud's Syndrome "I am 60 years old and have had Raynaud's Syndrome for 10 years. The first episode was when I was diagnosed, when I looked like I would lose a finger from severe frostbite. However a wonderful surgeon told me to try Nitro-Bid cream on that finger for 7 days, before resorting to removing the finger. It was miraculous as within those 7 days my skin started to renew itself and the sheer pain of it all was gone within 3 days. He saved my index finger on my left hand and I was extremely grateful."

vigra January 18, 2009