User Reviews for Duramorph

Learn more about Duramorph.

Pain 3 reviews 935 medications

Chronic Pain 1 reviews 105 medications

Summary of Duramorph reviews 4 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Duramorph

For Chronic Pain "I was given this right after surgery from a car accident; it made me really sick and the side effects kept me crying the whole time I was on it. It did help with the pain a little, but not enough to counter the side effects!"

Rev. DHR (taken for less than 1 month) February 22, 2015

For Pain "I am a nurse and had a hysterectomy as well as AP repair. I received Duramorph and 48 hours later am relatively pain free. I have taken only 5 pain pills since the surgery. I came home within 14 hours of surgery. I am going to write a letter to my physician and anesthesiologist to recommend it to their patients BUT I do believe that your frame of mind going into any surgery will govern your outcome but thanks for Duramorph. My pain was less than 2 the whole time."

bhorton1004aol.com April 30, 2009

For Pain "I was given duramorph in my spinal tap for my 3rd cesarean. The side effects were horrible. After surgery, for several hours, I had difficulty breathing. I had to force myself to stay awake because every time I closed my eyes my respiratory rate dropped. This is a side effect of duramorph, but not everybody will have this side effect. I can tell you that after that surgery, the thought of having another cesarean made me ill. "

Anonymous March 14, 2009

For Pain "Good strong remedy for those how are in real pain. There are some side effects but the pain is gone."

deeko May 17, 2008