User Reviews for Duramorph

Learn more about Duramorph.

Pain 3 reviews 908 medications

Chronic Pain 0 reviews 102 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Duramorph reviews 3 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Duramorph

Review by bhorton1004aol.com: User Rating:

Duramorph (morphine) for Pain: I am a nurse and had a hysterectomy as well as AP repair. I received Duramorph and 48 hours later am relatively pain free. I have taken only 5 pain pills since the surgery. I came home within 14 hours of surgery. I am going to write a letter to my physician and anesthesiologist to recommend it to their patients BUT I do believe that your frame of mind going into any surgery will govern your outcome but thanks for Duramorph. My pain was less than 2 the whole time.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 30, 2009 11:44 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Duramorph (morphine) for Pain: I was given duramorph in my spinal tap for my 3rd cesarean. The side effects were horrible. After surgery, for several hours, I had difficulty breathing. I had to force myself to stay awake because every time I closed my eyes my respiratory rate dropped. This is a side effect of duramorph, but not everybody will have this side effect. I can tell you that after that surgery, the thought of having another cesarean made me ill.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 14, 2009 2:10 PM
Review by deeko:

Duramorph (morphine) for Pain: Good strong remedy for those how are in real pain. There are some side effects but the pain is gone.

May 17, 2008 8:38 AM