User Reviews for Imodium A-D

Learn more about Imodium A-D.

Diarrhea, Acute 2 reviews 14 medications

8.2
Traveler's Diarrhea 0 reviews 49 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Imodium A-D reviews 6 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Imodium A-D

For Diarrhea, Chronic "I have used this over the counter medication for many years. I have IBS and I find this Imodium A-D works to stop my diarrhea. It might be a good idea to take it with you where ever you go for emergencies. If you have IBS you should talk with your doctor about diet."

I've used it for years. March 14, 2015

For Diarrhea "I have severe symptoms and after 4 doses, Imodium AD has NOT worked for me. Symptoms continue despite treatment with Imodium AD."

DailyBiPolar (taken for less than 1 month) August 22, 2013

For Diarrhea, Acute "The ONE and ONLY time this medication didn't work occurred when I had an infection in my intestinal tract which necessitated treatment with antibiotics. Otherwise it always works."

Coppertopcurls (taken for less than 1 month) March 27, 2013

For Diarrhea, Acute "I had a bad bout of diarrhea and this medicine stopped it for me."

susanw85 (taken for less than 1 month) January 6, 2013

For Diarrhea "I used to get diarrhea with my panic attacks and Imodium A.D made it possible for me to still travel. It works almost instantly, it stops the got to go feeling instantaneously."

Anonymous September 15, 2011

For Diarrhea "Best OTC medicine available, with the least side effects (maybe a little sleepy). Great to take traveling!"

Jay626 September 7, 2009