User Reviews for Plan B

Emergency Contraception 225 reviews 11 medications

9.1
Summary of Plan B reviews 225 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Plan B

For Emergency Contraception "Hey everyone. Okay, so like all of you guys (probably) I have not stopped looking up symptoms and a bunch of other stuff on google. I had sex for the first time on the 10th of August which was the last day of my period and a bunch of other times in that week. All were with a condom but on one instance I heard a pop, he said it didn't break but i wanted to be safe. I took the pill 2 days after (a week after my first time). I felt nothing until a week later when my boobs started to hurt, and my back too. I thought i was pregnant.. then a week later after stress stress stress I got my period. Please stop worrying everybody. I know its scary. trust me. But getting in your own head makes it worse! relax. this works. just calm down!"

Not Pregnant! August 31, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Me and my boyfriend were having sex and the condom broke, right at the tip (of course). He did not ejaculate yet so we quickly stopped and went straight to the store to get plan b. I knew that I was very close to ovulation so the timing was important. I took the pill within 2 hours. Over the next few days I noticed little to no symptoms. I was tired the first few days, but that could've easily been due to other causes. I was obviously very anxious to get my period. On the 5th night after I took it I noticed some brown discharge. I was a little worried that it was implantation bleeding. When I woke up, I had gotten my period very heavy. Now I can breathe relief! Thank you plan b!"

Anonymous5678543 August 31, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I wanted to share my experience because I know reading these reviews helped. I had sex around 2 am the last day of my period. He did come inside me, no condom, and I'm not on birth control... Dumb I know. So the next morning I purchased the one step plan b. I started to bleed again and it lasted for about 4 days. I didn't really experience bad symptoms, however I did get extremely bloated and I did have sore breasts. I started my period 5 days early. I was scared and stressed out of my mind. It did work for me. I hope this situation helps someone out there."

HannahJ August 30, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Easy instructions, one pill and done. No serious side effects, maybe a little dizzy first hour along with minor headache but went away by hour 2. Minor cramps, nothing like menstrual cramps. Again very very minimal, does not interfere with daily activity... no need for pain killers. Not sure how my menstrual flow will be affected but paying 49.99 for one pill (size of aspirin ) with practically no side effects was a blessing."

Victoria Sophia August 28, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Ladies, please be smart and use BC and condoms! Plan B does not stop a pregnancy if egg fertilization has occurred. I recently took a plan B 24 hours after having sex, but it was too late. Plan B unfortunately didn't work for me. Take immediately if you suspect you might be pregnant (don't wait!)an most importantly use all methods of BC!"

Brit. August 28, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex on the 9th. I took plan b on the 10th 20 hours later. On the 22nd I got a positive pregnancy test. Same on the 23rd. So here I am. Pregnant. Guess I'm one of the unlucky ones"

pregnant1105 (taken for less than 1 month) August 26, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Okay great so I'm not pregnant, but wow my head is pounding and my stomach is all over the place. I have never experienced cramps this horrible. This sucks but I guess it's better than a baby."

AliCat51 August 21, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Condom had a hole in it maybe got some sperm inside the vag and wasn't sure. Gave my gf plan b she took it about an hour after. She had no side effects the first few days and we both got really scared. Then about 4 days later she got some cramping but no period. The cramping stopped and we became really afraid she wasn't gonna get her period. But all the sudden about 6 days later without no sign she got it. The period was really rough and painful but overall worth it cause she wasn't pregnant. Take this pill asap if you think you need to and it should work. It really is a lifesaver"

Andre678K August 20, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I'm 22 years old and I took a generic version of this pill on 08/10, about 12 hours after we had unprotected sex. It's now been 9 days since I took the pill and voila my period came a week earlier than scheduled. Yay! My period came different somewhat lighter and no cramping. HOWEVER, this pill gave me an absolute nightmare I had a TERRIBLE migrane with nausea for 2 days I almost drove myself to the hospital!! Also I had mild cramping on and off before I got my period. Ladies this pill works if used correctly don't have sex right after and expect for it to work that's why it's called the MORNING AFTER PILL! P.S. I am 150 lbs and 5 feet tall and still worked for me. :)"

Girrrrl (taken for less than 1 month) August 20, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I took this pill at the end of April, and went through an emotional rollercoaster. Me and my boyfriend always have unprotected sex (dumb right?) well, I got a very heavy, emotional and painful period about 10 days late. I recently took this pill, about 24 hours after sex. It was a week before my expected period, I recieved my period (I hope) 3 days late. It wasn't like my normal period but it was bleeding, so I'm happy. I've had really bad frequent urination so I have no idea what's causing that. I've experienced nausea and dizziness. Still worried, I'm going to take a few more pregnancy tests. But it seems like it's worked! Fingers crossed! I'm only 17!"

Angel12345678910 August 20, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I'm just going to share my experience to help out the girls going through the same issue I did. On August 3rd 2015 my boyfriend and I was having sex when he pulled out we found out the condom had broke. He flipped out I did as well. I took a shower went to store. I took plan b a hour and half after the incident with food and water. I had no side effects. Two weeks had past and I was freaking out worried haven't gotten my period took pregnancy tests all negative. Then August 17th my period arrived it was the best moment ever. Also got blood work done to verify I wasn't---all negative. I now can go to college with a piece of mind. Let me say this to all the girls out in the world dealing with this it worked for me so don't worry!"

M40 August 18, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "So I had sex with a condom but it broke we stopped immediately n panicked becuz, well it broke but he didnt come. So just to be safe we got Plan B n took it literally 30 mins after. Mind you I was also ovulating. After a few days about 3 days later I got what I think was a light period but I couldn't tell - there was blood for 3 days. Then after that I constantly felt nauseous and emotional sometimes a bit dizzy but that could have been do to stress and me working out as well. But I took 2 pregnancy test at 2 different times becuz I haven't gotten my period yet but! Both test came out negative and I myself am known to miss my period alot because of how stressed I can. Sooo besides the side effects I think it works and I am also overweight."

Anonymous August 16, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "So ladies if your reading this it is because your freaking out and think your pregnant, we'll plan b works! Me and my bf had sex and we usually use condoms but he wanted to be curious before I left for the college and when we had unprotected sex I went homes and later checked my calendar that I ovulate the next day so I went to store and bought a plan b 2 hours later, I ate something to put food on my stomach and then took pill. Well I'm not pregnant and I had my period. Plan b works! Don't stress and be calm Just take it as soon as possible. Hoped this helped ladies."

Abby the cutie next door August 16, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "So my boyfriend and i had sex. We normally dont use condoms, instead he always pulls out on time and he's good at it. One day we decided to be safer and use a condom, but the condom broke and he didn't pull out. This happened on the 9th which was 7 days before my ovulation day. I took plan B within 30 minutes and it worked. 5 days later on the 14th i got my period and had no side effects whatsoever. I was really worried and scared, but that gets you nowhere. Try to stay calm and simply give the pill time to work."

Girly99 August 15, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Before I begin..... I will add the fact that this would be the second time I tried Plan B! The initial time.... 7 years ago, my current boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he came inside of me. I took the Plan B literally 20 minutes afterwards. I ended up pregnant. The worst experience ever! This time, the guy and I were not dating and it was completely unexpected. May I remind you that now, I am gay and have not dated or had sexual encounters with a guy since my x 7 years ago. So this was a horror for me. We went out on July 17, in which the main event occured. Condom broke. I saw residue all over my inner-thigh and freaked out. It took me 30 min to get to nearest Walgreens. I took pill 5 mins after getting it. I am not preggers!!!"

01Pinky01 August 14, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Well obviously I had sex with my boyfriend the week I was ovulating. The condom broke so we bought the pill just incase, I took the pill less than an hour later. I didn't feel any side effects other than a little cramping, I got my period out of no where yesterday and it was a week early. I am so relieved! It might be expensive but it's so worth it!"

Rosaaaaa August 12, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I took this pill on June 16th 2015. I was really scared & nervous because he came in me. A week later I had some break through bleeding. I took that as a good sign that the pill is working. I got my period July 12th, which was right on time! I will say that I did become a little moody & I gained some weight, but it was all worth it!"

Jordy Tha Don August 12, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Years ago I had to take this went it was a two pill pack (condom broke). With the two pills it was uncomfortable with the cramping and mood swings but doable, it also worked well. Well the end of July (this year) another condom broke and we ran out to get Plan B not even 12 hours later. I don't think I'm pregnant but the one pill I had to take has had horrible side effects on my body. I can't eat, I only want to sleep but can't, I called out of work for two days straight because I could barely pull myself out of bed let alone chase around my 3 year old prior to that, my mood swings and irritability are through the roof, and I just want to cry. I cannot believe the difference that the one versus two pills makes. My back hurts so bad!"

I hate this pill NJ (taken for less than 1 month) August 8, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Okay so I'm writing this because I was going through hell psyching myself out and being paranoid. I'm 20 and I had unprotected sex on July 24th he said he pulled out so I didn't think any thing of then I started freaking out because that's not the best birth control so I get the plan b pill but I take it like 62 hours after the incident. I'm going insane thinking it didn't work I had no side effects to it and I'm not die for my period till August 12th. I woke up this morning with horrible back cramps (which I always get) and I very welcomed visitor from Mother Nature. It came a week early and I've never been more excited to bleed before. Although the period seems a bit heavier and darker than before I'll put up with this for 5 days!"

Brittneyy123 August 6, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Ok girls if your reading this it's because you are scared because u think ur pregnant and don't understand plan b I sadly am 15 and had unprotected sex with my bf. I am on birth control but being stupid I was still scared even tho he didn't cum inside of me so I took plan b anyways the week after I had sex again unprotected but this time he cummed inside and that scared me so even tho I am on birth control I took plan b about 30 hours later I have had awful side affects dizziness, being nauseous and headaches have been killing me for about a week now I was supposed to get my period last night during the night and I didn't so I started getting really scared but tonight I finally got it and it was a big relief!!! Plan b works don't worry!!!!"

Some girl August 5, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I took this pill about 3-4 hours after unprotected sex. He didn't finish inside me but me being paranoid, I got it anyway. About 1-2 weeks after taking this pill, I got spotting for over a week and it cut into when I was supposed to get my period (I'm not sure if that was my period or not.) About 3-4 weeks after unprotected sex, I took a pregnancy test just so I could relax and it came up negative. Now I counted my new cycle from when the spotting stopped and I was supposed to get it in 2 days but I just got it this morning! I usually have light periods but this one is heavy and painful. Overall, I am very grateful things turned out okay."

Cathy2015 August 5, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "It works. I had unprotected sex.. No condom no birth control nothing at all (the guy said he would pull out).. And according to my period calendar I was suppose to ovulate in 3 days! I was incredibly worried because I am leaving for college in a month and having a baby right now would ruin all my plans. I took plan b less than 12 hours later after having sex and I will say this it's worth all the side effects if it means not getting pregnant! I got my period a little over a week early (menstral changes are a side effect) Please do not worry I was on this website too looking at all the reviews getting anxious thinking that I would be the 5% the pill wouldn't work on but it does the best thing to do is relax and wait."

Em971201 August 4, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I really wanted to write a review on this because I saw so many people like myself who were freaking out. But this works completely! My boyfriend and I had sex 2 weeks ago and the condom ripped. According to my calendar I was most fertile that day. So I took a plan B about 30 minutes later. A week later I felt extremely weird and not like myself so I started to get paranoid that the pill didn't work. I was supposed to get my period yesterday but I woke up to nothing, except all of the symptoms of my period (back ache, stomach ache, bloated) but no blood! I got a little worried but read online that it might delay the period. Woke up this morning, and BOOM! There it was!!! This worked for me!!!"

Sal7680 August 3, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "THANK YOU PLAN B! This pill worked its magic on me. We had our little oops on July 31st Friday night and the next morning we immediately went out to purchase it. So I took the pill within less than 24 hours. I felt some side effects no doubt. head ache & nausea. BUT! I started my period Sunday night, which was a big relief."

Lulu B. August 3, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "My husband and I was in the heat of the moment and we slipped up he came inside me but when I felt it I pushed him off. We already have two children and at the moment can't afford another child with me joining the military it's just impossible at the moment. The next day in the afternoon so approximately 17 hours later I went out and bought the generic version of plan B (the cashier assured me it works the same) for $43 that's including tax. I felt fine after taking it the next day I felt bloated but I knew that was a side affect I just slept it off. Day 3 I didn't feel too well but I figured it was the pill taking its course. It's been a week and a half now and I just started my period 10 days early which is another side affect. Works!"

Agent Success August 3, 2015