User Reviews for Plan B

Emergency Contraception 199 reviews 11 medications

9.2
Summary of Plan B reviews 199 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Plan B

For Emergency Contraception "Horrible i will never take it again my stomach hurt so bad for like a week i felt super bloated and my back hurt don't recommend this pill "

Psblue July 30, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Well I me and my girlfriend we're going at it and I'm 18. I said I was about to you know and she said just do it so I did haha. It sounded like a good plan at the time but as soon as it happened I freaked out. As we ran to the store an hour after it happened she took the pill and the next day she wasn't feeling to good and it's been about a week now, and she started her period today. I'm so relieved. But it works and don't stress out like I did."

For Emergency Contraception "IT WORKS LADIES!!! Soooo I just started dating this Guy finally after talking for 6 months.. Had sex on my ovulation day. Took pill roughly 40 afterwards. Then had sex the following week and he came inside me so panicking again took the pill 23 hours later. First time didn't feel any side effects but tiredness. The second time my boobs were tender, my back aches, I cramped really bad, and had headaches. Lol it's funny that as soon as I was about to take a pregnancy test, I went to the bathroom and saw RED! I took it still but it was negative obviously. Period was two days early but I'm just glad it came on today!"

A. Kay July 25, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Hi im 16 and on the 6th of July me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex..the next day within 24 hours I went to cvs and bought it. I had to wait 3 weeks till my next period and it came on time! I didnt't have any side effects except a headache. This really works!"

Bubblessss July 20, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I love Plan B... this is my second time taking it since 3 years ago and it really works me and the hubby don't want any kids at all and i can't be on birth control because my body cant tolarate it so we have to use protection and on wednesday 17 on my last day of my period the condom broke and we both panic and 30 mins later i took the plan B i was anxious because i had to wait a month untill my next period and one month later it came right on time and we are so happy!!!"

Dez? so what!!!!! July 18, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I had sex the day before my period and the condom broke. We immediately went to purchase the emergency contraception. The next day I went to Planned Parenthood to see if I should also purchase Ella. The doctor told me since I was a little above the weight for Plan B, I should take Ella also as a backup. The symptoms I received was Nausea, Fatigue, Excruciating Headaches.. And about a week or so after taking the pills, I received a horrible case of a yeast infection. Causing me to go running back to Planned Parenthood to get a prescription for Yet another pill. 3 weeks after taking Plan B, my cycle had finally came (4 days earlier than usual) and it was extremely light. The next week (today), to be safe, I took 2 ClearBlue Plus pregnancy test and they were both Negative!!!!!!!"

It works July 17, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "My last period was june 18th and my periods are like clockwork, always 28 days. On July 4th at around 1am I lost my virginity to my bf and he came inside me, full load. At around 3pm I took plan B. My period app predicts my ovulation at around July 2nd but I was not about to risk getting pregnant. I had no symptoms other than being a little tired. Fast forward to July 08, had unprotected sex again but this time he pulled out. Took plan B again 3 hours later. Had crazy symptoms this time, cramping, light headache, nausea, tender breast, fatigue, bloating and was freaking out. My period came today, right on time. I am going to start reg BC pills now. Took plan b twice and it didn't affect my cycle, maybe because I had already ovulated IDC."

NEDB July 17, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Girls! I am here to share my experience to ease some of you out of freaking out! I have severe anxiety and panic disorder so imagine what a mess I was thinking I was pregnant - I did not get pregnant! Here we go: I am a 20 year old girl who would've been paralyzed if she found out she was pregnant. I would've had to get an abortion, which is not what I want, but neither is having a kid right now. Long story short: had unprotected sex, got scared. Took plan B 16 hours later. I was mortified with the waiting. I ended up getting my period 5 days late (I was expecting weeks late) but it is here (and heavy). Girls, you will be okay. I promise you this works. I've used it about 5 times now (within 5 years). It works! Just try to keep calm. "

YouWillBeOkay (taken for less than 1 month) July 16, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "i had sex with this guy and we used protection. And all of a sudden he asked me if I was on bc and I was like no why and I turned around and saw that he had taken the condom off and was like wtf put it back on. So after to be safe I took a plan b. And a couple days after I got my period wary but it was really light and short. And then three weeks after I started feeling extremely nauseous and just started freaking out and reading a bunch of early pregnancy facts. And I ended up taking an early test and it said negative. Then a week later I took another test and as I was taking the test I got my period. Ps everyone at work was feeling the same was I was that weekend there was just something spreading around so I freaked out for nothing."

Anonymous July 16, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Me and my boyfriend were having sex and the condom broke inside but we didn't notice so when he pulled out, we were scared and so we went to krogers 15 mins later and took the plan b pill. So EXACTLY one week later I got my regular period . So this stuff works. I didn't think it was gonna work but it did... But I took another one the day after too. I don't think I'm supposed to do that ."

Bey1246888 July 12, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I, like many others, was having protected sex with my boyfriend when the condom broke. By the time we noticed it, it was too late. Frantic, I jumped in the shower and tried to wash off as best I could. We arrived at Walgreens less than an hour later and I took the plan B pill. For the next few days I was so queasy and was only able to dry heave. I felt a little more confident because I thought this meant that the plan B was working. However, when my period was supposed to come around on June 22nd. Turns out plan B didn't work for me, and I was 5 weeks pregnant. Currently undergoing a medication abortion from Planned Parenthood, and I can honestly say it's been one of the most painful experiences ever. I hope others have better luck..."

Hart1990 (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 12, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "Hey girls, My experience with Plan B was okay except for the side effects., After taking the pill I had really bad side effects that lasted for a whole week., I was feeling very tired, headaches, and cramping.. Two days after taking the pill I got a very light bleeding and it stop that same day and then 12 days after the pill I started my period that lasted 8 days and again 5 days after my period I started light bleeding for 4 days.. The pill works but it messed up all my cycle!"

Luckysl July 8, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "This thing works! I can't imagine having a child I can't support. Long story short, heat of the moment unprotected sex with a woman I wasn't in a relationship with. I irresponsibly came inside of her during sex but I kept going. We took the plan B pill about a hour and a half after our incident and the stress began. I got sick from stressing and was relieved to find out that it worked. A little FYI, I didn't know her cycle and she was very tall for a woman so I'm assuming she was over the weight limit so mythical busted. Thank Jesus for Plan B! If you take it early and before she has ovulated, you're pretty much golden. I learned my lesson for sure."

Anonymous July 6, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "On June 6th 2015 I took plan B 4 HOURS after unprotected sex....on June 19th my blood work came back positive for pregnancy...I contacted plan B and now there sending me all these letters to contact them for more questions.....Plan B failed me....even after 4 hours it didn't work...I'm looking into any other women this has happening to....I think packaging needs to be changed"

PlanB does not work!!## July 6, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "So I had unprotected sex about a week ago and he didn't pull out because he forgot he took the condom off (stupid i know) so I was freaking out so got this pill and took it 20 hours after the event. Then this morning I was cramping and feeling like I had PMS and several hrs later I start bleeding. I came on here to read side effects vand apparently starting a period after a week of taking pill is a normal side effect? I hope so! It's just a waiting game to see if I start my next period."

Kana514 July 5, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I'm 18 years old. Completely afraid after having unprotected sex, I took plan B about 27 hours later. There was no ejaculation inside, but the risk still runs with pre-ejaculation. Only a couple days late, I started my period. I had no side effects at all from taking Plan B, but I did make sure to have it with food. Ladies, I'm not sure if it worked for me, or if I was even at risk of getting pregnant, but take the necessary precautions. The stress, the fear, the unpreparedness, it isn't worth it. Always keep it safe from STDs with protection, anyhow. Plan B is a back up plan, use birth control and a condom! Good luck and relax! Stress can delay your period! <3"

YoungBrokeScared July 1, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I am 15... no where near ready to have a child. Condom slipped off and went to the drug store right after the accident to get plan b. I read the reviews and I was really scared I was going to have side effects but also scared I was going to get pregnant so I took the pill about 20 hours after. I felt slight cramps but nothing like the side effects other people were feeling. Don't be scared to take this just because of the side effects because basically nothing happened to me. I got my period on time around a week later. Just started birth control"

Don't Be Scared (taken for less than 1 month) July 1, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I had sex (first time) May 31st. Although, he didn't cum inside of me, we thought we should be safe! So that same day (earlier) at 11 almost 12. I bought and took the plan b pill. I took it with water only and was fine. (I don't have a sensitive stomach). I had no side effects. 5 days after taking it. I had a period like bleeding (one of the side effects of the pill) that lasted 5 days (like my normal period would). I also had a fever. (Rare side effect). I had all my symptoms as well. Uterus Cramps, Farting (weird, I know). And lower back pain. After that. I had no other things happen. Until, June 25 when I started my period! It's a little off. (None of my norm period symptoms). It works! Relax. Don't stress. You'll be fine."

Plan B works! June 26, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I took plan b 10 hours after unprotected sex next week I got my regular period thanks to plan b it's really worth it"

nazo June 25, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "So I had unprotected sex and then I realized he had didn't pull out on time so an hour later we went to the pharmacy and I drank the pill because I was scared. Two weeks passed and I woke up sick and dizzy but I didn't think anything about that. It was about the week I had to get my period and I wasn't coming I just had some cramping so a few days after I missed my period I did a home pregnancy test and it came out positive and I couldn't belive it so I ended up taking 3 more and they all said I was pregnant a few days later. I went to see my Doctor and after a few tesst it was positive. Plan B didn't work for me not even after drinking it just 1 hour after unprotected sex."

Bmg14 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 24, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "My experience is different from many of the people posting here. I've never been that good about tracking when I'm fertile, but I do have very regular periods. Several months ago, I had unprotected sex a few days after my period ended and took Plan B within 72 hours. About a week before my expected period, I had very light spotting for maybe an hour. Then it stopped. Two weeks later, I still had not gotten my period, so I took a test, and it was positive. Please realize that while Plan B is highly effective (I'd used it with success before and am wholeheartedly in favor of it being available to everyone on demand), it's not foolproof and shouldn't replace contraception."

nsuz June 24, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex a couple of days after my period ended. After I realized what I had done, I began panicking and purchased plan b about 22 hours after. I was so stressed and miserable for a month, and it just so happened that I didn't get my period the week I was due. I had CRAZY symptoms, incredibly sore breasts, horrible cramps for a week. And then I randomly started spotting for about 4 days. I really was convinced I was pregnant. A week after my expected period, I FINALLY GOT IT! Ladies, I know it's impossible not to stress. But I believe the amount of stress I put myself under caused my period to be even later than it should have been. But trust me, this pill works."

Toomuchstress June 23, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "I took plan B a little over 24 hours after un-protected sex. For some reason, I was dumb and didn't think about the possible consequences of not being on birth control, not using a condom, and possibly ovulating. I got my period about a week after I took the pill. It was a really weird period, with dark blood, and eventually more bleeding than I usually have (with clotting). Right after I took the pill, I had cramps which I freaked out about, only realizing later that my body was getting ready for a period. I was nervous that it wouldn't work, but getting my period a week later was 100% of the reassurance I needed. Worth the money- my only regret was not taking the pill sooner."

very lucky June 23, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "So me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. Then I read about precum. I'm unexperienced I know, 14 hrs later we bought Plan B. Within a week I had so many pregnancy symptoms. Nausea, frequent urination, breast tenderness, headache, fatigue everything possible. I honestly thought I was pregnant. And I'm only 15 I ended up telling my parents the truth. Then two days later I get spotting and in the morning I get a heavy period. Really painful and excruciating. It worked. But let the pill do its job. Don't freak out. Next time I'm using protection its not worth the stress."

jenniferyourbabe (taken for less than 1 month) June 20, 2015

For Emergency Contraception "My period was on May 3rd-7th. My bf and I had intercourse on May 11th. Took the pill on May 13. Started bleeding May 18. Lasted for 4-5 days was light then turned really heavy! I felt EXTREMELY nauseous, bloated, headaches, tired, eating a lot and breast soreness from the pill. I thought I was pregnant. I didn't even know if the May 18 was a period or not. Finally today June 20 I'm bleeding!!! So I guess May 18 was my new period."

prettythang June 20, 2015