User Reviews for Plan B

Learn more about Plan B.

Emergency Contraception 342 reviews 12 medications

Summary of Plan B reviews 342 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Plan B

For Emergency Contraception "Hey ladies!! Just like you I was reading these freakin out so I'm here to share my experience! My boyfriend and I were having sex, the condom broke and we didn't know. He always pulls out but does as he's cumming. I took the pill 11 hours after our mishap. Did some research and I was ovulating the day it happened of course I freaked out! Stomach cramps, headaches, back pain, vaginal discharge, and fatigue were all of the side affects I had from the pill. But I started my period almost a week early! I also took a pregnancy test 2 weeks after the mishap and it came back negative. I'm not gonna tell you to not stress because I know I did."

K-g February 2, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I'm gonna share my full story to try to bring relief to anyone freaking out. I am 18 and my boyfriend is 19. We're clearly not in a place to be parents at all. We had sex with a condom a week ago and as he was pulling out it slipped off spilling who knows how much in me. I immediately took plan b. I got my period a week later and two weeks earlier than it should've been. But my period was weird, it started off brown (which it normally is at the end not beginning) and it was very light, me freaking out took to the Internet. I was very nervous that this could be implantation bleeding instead of my period because it met the qualifications of implantation rather than a period. I waited it out and now my period is regular. Hope it helps."

Reliefbringer February 2, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I took a generic form of plan b last night roughly 26 hours after unprotected sex. He did not finish in me but I was so worried I took the pill anyways. I'm just waiting for some symptoms or hopefully my period. My sleeping habits have been disrupted because I'm so worried I could be pregnant. "

ScaredScaredScared (taken for less than 1 month) February 1, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I was in the middle of having sex with my boyfriend when there was little lubrication and I felt pain so I made him stop then when he took off the condom it was broken and he actually ejaculated inside of me! This happened at around 11:00pm and of course all the pharmacies were closed so the next day as soon as most pharmacies opened(9:00) I got the plan b pill. My period was supposed to come yesterday and I just got it today so I made this review!! Plan B works! I was so scared but really, don't be. As long as you take it within 24 hours you'll be fine"

UnderequippedForParenthood January 31, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago and bought Plan B the day after having sex. So that night he wore a condom but the condom slipped off and he came inside of me just a little bit. Just to make sure it wasn't a possibility of me being pregnant right now he bought Plan B. I was really skeptical on if it'll work at first but I read all these good reviews and it kind of made me not stress over me possibly being pregnant to much. Today I got my period and it was the biggest relief ever. So don't stress out Plan B really works."

Courtney0111 (taken for less than 1 month) January 31, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I am a 18 yo female and had protected sex with my boyfriend. The condom broke (we didn't notice until it was too late) and I was not on birth control, so I bought the pill and took it less than an hour later. I felt very sick and crampy the next day, so I figured that meant that the pill was doing its job. However- I was wrong. I ended up pregnant but had a miscarriage. I do not recommend this pill and it definitely should not be relied on. It may work for some, but for others the consequences will be all too real."

scarredforlife January 31, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "Hey, you. Girl reading plan b reviews for the past hour. I was just like you. I read these reviews about 15 times each and started googling about every possible question on how effective the morning after pill was. Me and my boyfriend were having sex and the condom ripped. I freaked out because he had came inside me. I started shaking and telling him off because he didn't pull out when he felt the condom rip. He said he didn't feel it, but I didn't believe him. We rushed to the pharmacy about 30 minutes after we had unprotected sex and I took the pill. I was freaking out! Thinking about how I was gonna raise a kid. BUT I got my period one week early!:) believe me, It works!!!"

Nessaaaa January 31, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "Wow ladies!!!! All I have to say is "wow". This stuff seriously works. I'm 18 years old and I had sex with my boyfriend on the 22nd of January, and while he was pulling out, the condom stayed inside of me. We were worried about any leakage so I decided to take plan b about 18 hours later. according to my period tracker it said that I was supposed to ovulate on the 21st so I started to freak out thinking I could've been ovulating while I took plan b. My side effects were very little but it did make more anxious about my period starting and a little bit more irritable than I usually am the week before my period. I was only a day late for my period and I could not be happier. This medicine is a lifesaver. Just sit back, relax, and don't stress"

Carriebelle141 (taken for less than 1 month) January 30, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I was worried about possible side effects but I didn't experience ANY. No headache, no nausea, no dizziness. I ate indian food for lunch about 2 hours after taking my pill. You'll be fine."

rtsng January 28, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "This pill is very trust worthy! I am 17 years old, turning 18 and had unprotected sex with my boyfriend for the first time. He had gotten off inside of me around 10pm. The next day I went out and got plan b and took it around 5pm and took the next pill 12 hours later. I started researching and freaking out and I realized we had donei t on the exact days I was supposedly ovulating! Thank goodness my period started two weeks later on the exact date it was suppose to. I had minor stomach pains and spotting from the pill a few days after take but nothing major. Stop stressing, the pill works."

Anonymous January 24, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I'm 21 years old and me & my guy use protection every time. This particular night he got too excited & pulled the condom off. Unfortunately it was the day I ovulated. I'm working and in school so having a baby right now is not in our plans. I went to the pharmacy and got the pill for $50. It was around 3 hours later when I took the pill. I had some cramping and nausea for two days after the pill. My period came on at the usual time 2 weeks later. It was a lot heavier than normal, but I wasn't pregnant. I came here to read reviews before my decision, so I hope my story can help other women or couples."

SJONES2012 (taken for less than 1 month) January 23, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "January 5th I was ovulating and me and my boyfriend hooked up, he came inside of me and I was totally freaking out. Went to Walgreen's to buy this wonderful gift and took it about 7 hours after we did the deed..I just started my period today! I'm so very happy and thankful for plan b, it works ladies!! I was completely skeptical about it since it was my first time taking it. I had mild side effects like it made me feel nauseous, I had a huge headache, I was dizzy but 24 hours after I took it I felt much better. Make sure you take it ASAP before 24 hours is definitely your best bet!!! Trust plan b!"

Rayray2012 (taken for less than 1 month) January 17, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "Me and my gf met on dec 29, 2015. I thought that I pulled out at right time but am not sure. I got too worried and she took planB after 7 hours. After two days there was heavy bleeding to her with some cramps. Then she fell sick for one week with cold, fever, stomach ache, dizziness and head ache. The symptoms are severe that I was too worried and thought of taking doctor appointment. But after one and half week she became normal but suddenly breast tenderness started, there was enlargement in breasts and soreness troubled her a lot which lasted for two days. Finally, today she got her period which is four days earlier to her regular cycle. It worked :) The symptoms are common please don't stress yourself a lot."

Jeethu123456 (taken for less than 1 month) January 16, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "Let me just start off by saying that I was in the same situation as all of you. I am not going to say not to stress because thats honestly impossible. Yes, reading these reviews gave me some sort of peace of hope, but then I'll stumble on the reviews where it didn't work and I knew that I was going to be part of that 5%. I had unprotected sex with my ex and he came inside me. Figuring this out, I rushed home and bought the pill and took it about 1 1/2 after the deed. I believe I was in my ovulating week but I wasn't fertile. My period was supposed to come a week and 10 days after and let me tell you that it was the longest 10 days of my life but it came on the same day. I hope it works for all of you. Best of luck"

gaby96 January 15, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "Ladies Plan B does work! I had sex with my boyfriend on November 1. So got Plan B two hours later. I only had mild cramps. My period was suppose to be on November 18. I was two weeks late. So I took a pregnancy test. It was negative. I knew I was going to miss my period because I was taking my finals and was stressed out of mind. I waited for my next period andI I only had brown discharge and very small spotting. I continued to wait and decided to take a blood test. The results showed 0 HCG and stated not pregnant. I knew I wasn't pregnant the whole time, because I didn't "feel pregnant" and I continue to experience my period symptom which include acne. And finally I had my period. Be patient!! I waited two months for mine."

munchkin987 January 14, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I made a mistake & had sex with out protection with my boyfriend, he didn't pull all the way out & we were going crazy. I waited 1 day after we had sex to take the pill, later that night my stomach was cramping up & I felt like I was going throw up but I didn't. This was my first time taking a plan b and I really was scared that it wasn't gonna work. I read all different reviews and I was so scared, my period was suppose to start January 11th and it came on a few days early and I'm so happy!"

0129ccbrk January 13, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "When me and my husband have an accident (which was like only 2 times) I took this pill right away and it worked. Well the third time, it didn't work so well. I am now almost 23 weeks pregnant, not planned but more of a surprise. I guess it was meant to be but we wanted to wait at least another year to start our own family."

LadyKitty (taken for less than 1 month) January 10, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I took the plan B pill 10 hours after having unprotected sex and one day before I was suppose to ovulate. I was taking ovulation tests so I know I ovulated the day after taking the pill, it did not prevent me from ovulating and I am now pregnant."

Dnl19 (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 8, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "Took the pill less than 12 hours after sex. I'm 2 months pregnant."

Abiiiiiigggggail January 7, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "Just want to share my experience. I had unprotected sex twice on "high fertility " ovulation days ( very dumb I know ) took a plan b approx 60 hours after the incident two weeks late I got a very short (two day) period which was odd my period is usally 3-4 .following month I got my period on time & full force . The pill does work ladies and I was ovulating at the time."

dolly27 (taken for less than 1 month) January 7, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I'd be lying if I said this was the first time I've taken Plan B due to a sexy time slip up. In fact, it's the third. The first was 10 years ago (when it wasn't OTC and 2 pills). The most recent was Dec 18th, which, by the the was ovulation day, I didn't realize until after the fact. I took Plan B maybe two hours afterwards. Over the weekend I was super fatigued and crampy as well. The following week I felt fine. My period was to come on New Years Eve, that Monday the cramps started back up on Tuesday I was spotting. On NYE my period started and ended on the 4th. Today, I noticed a little bit of spotting, but I've had that happen before with Plan B. So, not preggers and SO is finally calling about a vasectomy."

AGiraffe (taken for less than 1 month) January 6, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "To start off I have unprotected sex with my boyfriend all the time, but I do not recommend this for anyone. We have been lucky so far and now that I'm on the implant birth control. But at time we would have an accident or he just really wanted to know what it had felt like to cum in me. And we have gotten the pill the next day and it has worked for me. The only side effects that happened to me and this was every time was, when I had taken the pill I would get a period (3Days) and then miss a period the next month and then my period would go back to regular. So if my period was May 1st and I had taken the pill on May 12, I would get my period another time the same month, skip June, and have my period again on July 1st (or around the day)"

LunaStar January 6, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I've taken Plan B on three different occasions. The first it was more of a precaution. The second and third times I took the pill were only a month apart. Both were a couple days before I was supposed to ovulate. I took Plan B within a couple of hours each time. I experienced moderate cramps each day, accompanied by tender breasts and headaches with both. I started my period 3 days before my cycle was due to start the first month and 4 days before the second. I was worried it wouldn't work 2 months in a row, but it did. The side effects and the cost are definitely worth it. No worries! I'm a 100% believer in Plan B for emergencies!"

It works (taken for less than 1 month) January 5, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "Didn't use protection since I had ran out. Me being ignorant I still kept on. Hours later my girlfriend decided she really wanted me to buy it. Me having no job and thay damn pill being so damn expensive I gathered money quickly and she took the pill 16 hours later. She was later for her period date. Very anxious we were dying. 4 excruciating days later her period came. This pill might have effects in different ways... Safe sex is the best sex.... Well it sucks but it's better than having a kid. Happy new years"

Loverboyj (taken for less than 1 month) January 4, 2016

For Emergency Contraception "I had unprotected sex a day before I was supposed to ovulate and I'm not on birth control. It was a dumb decision but it happened. They guy I'm with is very understanding and told me that if I really wanted the pill, he would get it. I took the pill, not even 24 hours after the incident. About 2-4 hours after, my stomach started to churn and feel weird. A week from the day I took the pill, I started to bleed. This scared me because it could have also been implantation bleeding. My period was supposed to come on 2 weeks after the bleeding but it was 14 days late and came on 1 month from the first bleeding."

Anonymous January 3, 2016