User Reviews for Atrovent

Learn more about Atrovent.

Reviews for Atrovent to treat Asthma

"I also take Seretide but medications used to control my asthma kept increasing until I was put on Atrovent. Beware, one day I woke with one large pupil, got sent to the Dr's then the hospital, thought I had a brain tumor, turned out I must have caught a bit of this in my eye."

Kazuk (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 12, 2013

"Works great even as a rescue inhaler"

Anonymous October 31, 2011

"I have used Atrovent (Ipratropium) to control my asthma for several years. I usually make do with salbutamol for maintenance, but Atrovent proves very useful for bad attacks of if my chest gets very tight when I get a cold. Atrovent seems to dry up any phlegm in my chest and ease coughing. The medicine does not work immediately like salbutamol. It works best after 20-30 minutes, but seems to have a longer duration of effect than salbutamol - about 6 hours."

Anonymous October 1, 2010