User Reviews for Locoid Lipocream

Learn more about Locoid Lipocream.

Dermatitis 3 reviews 332 medications

Eczema 2 reviews 202 medications

Anal Itching 0 reviews 223 medications Not rated - Be the first
Aphthous Stomatitis, Recurrent 0 reviews 94 medications Not rated - Be the first
Atopic Dermatitis 0 reviews 249 medications Not rated - Be the first
Skin Rash 0 reviews 104 medications Not rated - Be the first
Ulcerative Colitis, Active 0 reviews 70 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Locoid Lipocream reviews 5 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Locoid Lipocream

For Eczema "I was impressed. After initial use I could really tell a difference, this is good."

Teebay April 6, 2011

For Dermatitis "Works wonders. In combination with moisturizer(s), has cleared up skin problems."

Anonymous March 17, 2010

For Eczema "I have used this for a long time for my eczema and it has worked well."

Anonymous August 14, 2009

For Dermatitis "I used Locoid Lipocream for the first time under my eyes and it worked wonders. I then used it on my bald head and it is immediately improving by 100%. I recommend it highly."

Anonymous July 11, 2009

For Dermatitis "The best ever. Locoid worked within a few days. Did not irritate my child's skin. Will only use Locoid from now on."

Anonymous June 30, 2009